Muted W/O Warning

Formal

Muted W/O Warning

Post by Formal »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170947698/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:89882658

Which Admin Muted You: joevader
Server which you have been banned on: csgo minigame server

How long they Muted you for: 1 week

Reason why they muted you: i jokingly said i was accepting donations and w/o warning was muted for a week for begging

Reason why you think this mute is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: i was simply joking around and didnt even get a warning to not beg.

Reason why we should unmute you: I love playing minigames and enjoy the community and communicatin with other people. im a big communicator in my everday life and enjoy talking and discussing w/ people on the server.

Ty for reading and i hope you can help resolve my problem! :thumbup:
joevader
Veteran

Re: Muted W/O Warning

Post by joevader »

This isn't your first infraction with us, you should know what flies. You can still communicate with everyone via text chat. Somebody was muted for doing the exact same thing you did like 5 minutes before you did it. A little common sense can go a long way.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Formal

Post by Formal »

the first time you banned me was for having my name as apollo which is what i play mm as. i joined the server and you accused me of impersonating an admin even though = i never claimed to be one, and i got a two hour ban before i even had time to change my name to what i play as in the csgo minigame server which is formal. even when i first joined the server i was asked a lot if i was an admin and repeatedly said no. i've even had it as that when apollo was one and all other admins had no problem... even still i never got a warning to not "beg" even though i was kidding and i feel like a week is a little overkill
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

I'll unmute you but don't be dumb anymore
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt