False Ban

Post by Small Fry »

Your Steam Community Link:
Your Steam ID:

Which Admin Banned You: Apollo

Server which you have been banned on: Disc - FF - Csgo

How long they banned you for: 1 Week

Reason why they banned you: They Banned Me For Inappropriate Name

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I Changed My Name To :.Apollo.: Instead Of .:Apollo:.

Reason why we should unban you: Cause Once I Changed It To That I Quickly Changed It Back To Small Fry And 1 Week Doesn't Seem Necessary Rather A Day Maybe Appropriate.
Apollo

Re: False Ban

Post by Apollo »

FIrst I mute you for continually screaming on the server (both Ian and myself were there and warned you). The entire week you have been complaining about it and now you are trying to intentionally irritate me.
Do you think spamming "[AFK Manager] .:Apollo:. was kicked for being AFK too long." is okay? And then changing your name to my name and saying things in chat is also okay? To me it's not okay and changing your name was going to far and this is why you were ban.

- Also delete your previous post
Small Fry

Re: False Ban

Post by Small Fry »

This Whole Week LOL First Of All That I Was Micspamming And I Dont Have A Mic And Saying Apollo Was Kicked Is A Joke Which Cant Effect Anyone ( Seriously Actually Take A Joke ) And I Was Only on This Week Sunday - Monday Till Ban And I Didnt Complain I Said If You Unmute Me I'll Give You Chocolate as A Joke Since I Have No Microphone And I Barely Even Talked To You So Take Your Half Ass Reasons And Maybe Actually Get A Good Reason To For That Time. I Would Understand A Day But Not A Week. Dont Even Take Your Precious Time To Reply Cause You Obviously Aren't Helping Anyone Complaining About What I Barely Even Did.