Dodgeball Suggestions Thread v2.0

casual :)

Re: Dodgeball Suggestions Thread v2.0

Post by casual :) »

Please for the love of god please impliment 2nd and 3rd slot items.

There is nothing that says I love you more than the whack of a frying pan 32 times.

There is no joy in a world where one cannot flare a nuke and kill their teammates.

Please do the right thing.
Last edited by casual :) on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banshee

Post by Banshee »

casual :) wrote:Please for the love of god please impliment 2nd and 3rd slot items.

There is nothing that says I love you more than the whack of a frying pan 32 times.

There is no joy in a world where one cannot flare a nuke and kill their teammates.

Please do the right thing.
The whole point of dodgeball is to airblast the rocket, not shoot it with flares or, god forbid, spam hit somebody with a pan. Adding extra slots to the game would basically undermine the whole point of the game.
Last edited by Banshee on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will
Random_Explosion

Post by Random_Explosion »

Maybe we could implement newer voting options, such as initial rocket speed change. Like FFA(free for all) mode is required to have a vote to be activated, we could add a speed change option that the server could vote for.
Last edited by Random_Explosion on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

Don't see the point in 2nd and 3rd slot items in this gamemode. I've had too many complaints about pan noise back in my admin days - a lot of people don't like that. Wouldn't be worth the time to code anyway, depending on what kind of functionality you'd want.

Initial rocket speed is an okay idea, I'm neutral on this. Up to the rest of the community.
Last edited by goinundercover on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired.
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

Hello everyone, I really want to see 'Top deflections without dying' in !dbstats menu, why isn't there one yet? So that's what im suggesting, and i don't mean deflections in a single round, i mean in a whole life, I hope it gets accepted.
Last edited by Nameless on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Katana Anix

Post by Blue Katana Anix »

Add a server Shop (with credits) and a Bot Server/Bot Mode.
Last edited by Blue Katana Anix on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look within your mind, see the power you already possess.

MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Blue Katana Anix wrote:Add a server Shop (with credits) and a Bot Server/Bot Mode.
A server shop is not desirable on the server as commands on the server are reserved for basic VIP (joining the server through your favorites list) and full VIP (3 keys/30 days or 30 keys perm).
A bot mode has been discussed before, but the admin team at the time had decided it wasn't a good idea for the server, and I tend to agree.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Idk... maybe fix it In all honestly, detection is screwed, rocket has the wrong physics after the update
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is goodbye.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Simmer.
Fire knows about the problem and this usually happens after updates so honestly you're jut sounding quite rude right now.
Last edited by Jasmine on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Jasmine wrote:Simmer.
Fire knows about the problem and this usually happens after updates so honestly you're jut sounding quite rude right now.
I don't mean to be rude, I spoke about this in ts with sakura and meow prior to posting it, it was meant to be taken as a joke
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is goodbye.