Salamander silence appeal

Post by FightinSalamander44 »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/salasalad/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90975495

Which Admin Punished You: Gandolf Rodriguez
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Silence
Server where you received the punishment: TradeFun #2

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Constantly disrespecting and has been ignoring multiple warnings from various admins.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I think the permanent silence is uncalled for in this case because having just gotten off of punishment, I had done nothing other than a small fight with SquirrelBuyer over voice comms, which then moved to a petty insult war in chat. After it was all settled, I had planned on "Changing" so to speak (No more flaming, insulting, bickering, etc) but the silence was put in place before I could put any of these changes into motion.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I belive that this punishment should be removed because the situation had been dealt with, and over for several hours before the silence was put in place. In my humble opinion, I was not given an opportunity to even attempt a change once my ban was lifted.
Visprii
Veteran

Re: Salamander silence appeal

Post by Visprii »

Salamander, both me and Master have given you multiple warnings to quit flaming with Squirrel. Even though he may start the arguments sometimes, you don't help matters by retaliating and turning the whole server into a giant flame war. You've had over 11 mutes/gags for micspam, racism, and disrespect and I've warned you that if you kept causing trouble in the server that I would permanently silence you a while ago. Not only do you have 11 mutes/gags on your record, but you also evaded a silence and received a 2 week ban from Sedan for it just last month.

I believe the silence should stay.
Last edited by Visprii on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Silence will stay. Appeal denied.
ImageImage
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal is on standby.