Varple's Global Admin Application

Varple
Veteran

Varple's Global Admin Application

Post by Varple »

In-Game name(s): Varple

My SteamID is ID: STEAM_0:0:46997013
Steam community page is:http://steamcommunity.com/id/OwnerOfTheMemes/

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because:
I was a Freak Fortress and currently reapplying for that position. I have previous experience in being a global admin, and I have previous experience of being a decent one I suppose.

Other things I should mention are: Honestly, I only frequent on Freak Fortress because that’s the server I’m currently trying to apply for regular admin at this current moment. Do I frequent on other servers? Honestly no, however when I was a global admin before I would always be sure to handle reports, add other admins, and talk to them in regards to if the report is truly a “rule breaking offense”. I also know that I have a history of having low hours and disappearing. However, like I stated on my Freak Fortress admin application, if my reports are slipping (in regards to global duty) then I will resign or talk to Spicy or Fire about it.

Thanks and have a good day.
-Varple
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Varple's Global Admin Application

Post by FawfulRoach »

Def yes! Varple is a great friend and former admin, who already has global experience from last time. As long as he keeps his activity up like he says, I see no reason as to why he shouldn't be accepted back in. Good luck, fam!
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

I would LOVE to have Varple back. He was a wonderful admin and is incredibly friendly and helpful to the community. I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be a Global.
ImageImage
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Back when we were admin together, Varple was a great guy. He was calm and collected and he was one of the few that I really enjoyed being admin (friends) with and I respected him a whole lot.