Global Admin App Benstartri (Yeah, it's me)

Benstartri
Veteran

Global Admin App Benstartri (Yeah, it's me)

Post by Benstartri »

In-Game name(s):Benstartri

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41396339
Community Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/benstartri/

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because:
I mainly want to apply for the fact that I know my hours and availability will drop as school approaches. I also would like to offer help to the other servers that I go on from time to time. I've had over a year of experience admining the Slender Fortress servers, but I've played on the servers and plan to learn the rules for the servers that I rarely join. I plan to join on the other servers more frequently now that I've fully returned from my vacations, so I can get some time to say hi, get to know people, the usual. I believe that I can help out enforce rules, so I might as well try.

Other things I should mention are:
My work schedule varies, and right now I have yet to get a school schedule, so my times to get on changes more often than I'd like. If you guys want to contact me, say hi, ask questions, you can send me a pm on Steam/Discord. Current hours are low due to being on vacation and having to get back to work and setting my school schedule.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Global Admin App Benstartri (Yeah, it's me)

Post by Faiithe »

I would say yes to Ben's application mostly because he's one of the most level headed admins I've honestly had the pleasure of meeting in this community. He keeps his composure at all times and seems to be liked and respected by the slender community where he admins. He enforces rules as he should and is never biased with his decisions. At the most, he would be useful as a Global and an asset to the team.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Under review.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage