Drewski's Global Admin Application

Drewski
Veteran

Drewski's Global Admin Application

Post by Drewski »

In-Game Name: -[FF]- Drewski

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52247344

Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drewski17

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because:

i'll make a good Global admin because since joining the community in 2013, I've gotten to know the DISC-FF Community as a near whole. Over the almost 5 years I've gotten to know and become friends with players and at the time fellow admins form all sorts of backgrounds and i very much enjoyed that. I have played on almost every server at some point since my joining and have an understanding of how each game mode works. I Also have experience being admin on three of our servers. Deathrun, Randomizer, and X10. Each of these servers has their own personally and audience that must be communicated with differently then the others, Along with different sets of rules that must be enforced. i believe with confidence that the lessons learned and experience i have collected over the years has stayed with me, and will guide me to become an excellent addition to the global admin team.

Other things I should mention are:

I'm currently a Media student and I Will soon be entering my final year of college before i transfer to a university. There will be times to where i must be away to work on media projects every now and then. I'm a full believer that one's schooling and education must come first and in front of whatever one's hobby's are. But when i'm not pre-occupied with a project or any other important school assignment, i expect to be on our servers everyday for at least 2 to 3 hours.
Last edited by Drewski on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
Fire
Owner

Re: Drewski's Global Admin Application

Post by Fire »

Closing this app. You aren't around enough even for Global Admin right now. I know there is no hours limit but I still want people to be around the community.
ImageImage