Fisher's Global App

fishermatt3552
Veteran

Fisher's Global App

Post by fishermatt3552 »

In-Game name(s): Fisher

SteamID + Steam Profile URL: STEAM_0:0:54123694 https://steamcommunity.com/id/fishercanton/

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I think i'd be a good Global because i have a considerable amount of experience as admin on the freak fortress and vsh servers, and I've made my way across the other servers, getting to know the various communities. I've made my way around the VSH, Prophunt, Freak, and, most recently, Dodgeball servers, and i believe i have a good idea of what has to be done while on those servers. I'm not going to lie to anyone and say i know the rules of every other server, because i don't, but being a Global would be a good way for me to introduce myself to the other servers, and learn all the server specific rules that i do need to learn.

Thank you for the read!
Last edited by fishermatt3552 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Fisher's Global App

Post by Faiithe »

Considering Fisher has been more active than a few globals in general, it wouldn't hurt to have him around when the rest are mostly inactive anyway and he could actually take care of the reports.

He seems fairly level headed as a person and he's been around and he seems well liked by and are friendly to regulars on Freak.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Extremely level-headed, active, knowledgeable of the rules, and known well within the communities of the different servers.

Would love to see Matt join the global team.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

I believe FisherMatt would be a great addition to the Global team. He is an experienced admin that know the rules and knows how to properly enforce said rules. If unsure about a decision or rule, he isn't afraid to ask and isn't afraid to correct himself if he is wrong. Overall, Fisher has a friendly personality and knows what he's doing.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Under review.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner