Lewanda's Global admin Application

LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Lewanda's Global admin Application

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

In-Game name(s): LewandaSillyFeatherz

SteamID + Steam Profile URL: STEAM_0:0:58891411 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078048550/

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I have been an admin for disc-ff off and on for a good while now, I handle as many reports as I can on the hours I play, and I feel like I have a pretty level head in terms of giving out punishments.

Other things I should mention are: I switched to the night shift back in June or July. I work from 7pm-5am Friday-Monday. Because of those hours I really only play 3 days a week. I am barely making the 30 hour total mark for play time each month (15 in freak and 15 in murder). I don't think those hours are enough to get to know players if they want to become admin. I still want to help out, I still want to make at least 30 hours a month, but I don't feel my current hours/play days are what the server needs from a full time admin. Because of my night shift sleep schedule I am usually awake between 8pm-10am and if any server is populated at that time and no admins are on I could help out. I did get a puppy this month, another reason why my hours are kind of garbage.

I understand if you still don't trust me after the last time I was global, and if you feel I should resign all together I will. I love this community (literally the only reason I still play tf2). I just don't feel that 15 hours a month per server is enough to get to know regulars who want to become an admin.Thanks for reading! :)

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Fire
Owner

Re: Lewanda's Global admin Application

Post by Fire »

Under review.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner

Re: Lewanda's Global admin Application

Post by Fire »