[Global Admin Application] Monoshade

PastaStalin
Forum Mod

[Global Admin Application] Monoshade

Post by PastaStalin »

In-Game name(s): Monoshade, Pasta Stalin

SteamID + Steam Profile URL: STEAM_0:1:225082630 and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410430989

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I have been a Disc-ff admin for almost 2 years, and I am already an admin for 4 different disc-ff servers (If you include TF2Ware and Surf). I personally believe that I spend an unhealthy amount of hours on the servers that I'll doubt I'll ever be able to change, and I would like to even out the hours that I invest in the servers between the servers that I usually play on as well as the servers that I don't really ever join. I have been helping newer admins after me in the servers that I am an admin for and I wouldn't mind continuing to do so in the future. I would like to learn the rules of the servers and also learn the community outside of the servers that I usually play on.

Other things I should mention are: Aside from school hours I usually have a lot of free time during the week and weekends.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.
tocks
Server Admin

Re: [Global Admin Application] Monoshade

Post by tocks »

Monoshade has been one of the more active admins and knows almost everything there is to know about adminship. He's very active in the community and seems to be well-liked and respected. In my opinion, his dedication to disc-ff and the work he does for four servers would make him a great fit for global admin.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

pog!
:basket:
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

How are you not Global already? You've put in a lot of hard work, work you still clearly wish to continue, and you're one of the most fair admins we have, especially considering how many servers you have under your belt.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage