[Global Admin Application] Presto

presto40
Veteran

[Global Admin Application] Presto

Post by presto40 »

In Game Names: ☠PrestoThePirate☠

Steam Community Link :http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBestPirateWhoEverLived/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55992696

Hi, Presto here, and I've thought a bit about it ever since Fire even mentioned the thought of Global admins, and Ya know, I've been In this community for over 2 years now, and A Veteran admin for over one year, so i just had to apply.

Why I'd be a good Global Admin: I love the idea of being admin on all the servers, It will give me an opportunity to not only help the servers i am currently administrating, but All the servers. I am fairly active, on every day. I Have over 2 years of admin experience, I know that all the servers have some different rules, and i am willing to enforce them, while also bringing fun into them. I'm good at making friends, and communicating with the community and i will be happy to help further.

Being one of the first to apply, I honestly don't know what to expect, But i hope that everything goes well, I hope Fire or Spicy can have the trust in me to Hold the title Of Global admin :)

That's All, wish me luck, Have a Good Night/ Day :D
Last edited by presto40 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
- PrestoThePirate
When Presto gets the booty.
Benstartri
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin Application] Presto

Post by Benstartri »

I'm going to give my opinion because Presto has been the admin I've been with the longest while we were on Slender.

Presto was the admin on Slender that everyone knew, and everyone loved, and everyone asked for when there was a problem. He knew how to handle certain situations, and as a fellow admin I respected that.

My only concern is that while I was admin, I sensed a lot of pride. To me, you seemed to think you were better than other admins because you were on more, and as an admin that had a lot on my plate I felt a little discouraged from this. This is only what I perceived, and I perceive things a lot differently than other people from time to time...

I wish you all the luck man...
Last edited by Benstartri on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Presto has been an admin for quite some time and I believe that he would handle having global admin just fine. I believe in him!
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Passing on this application. You can still reapply if you feel you might make it with a second go.
ImageImage