[Global Admin App] Dongle

Anomaly
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin App] Dongle

Post by Anomaly »

Dongle has proven to me that he has the ability to both be patient with people, but also have fun. He is, in my humbled opinion, one of the best DISC-FF admin that has ever been. Dongle does display some emotional issues from time to time, but never takes them out on the servers or the players. Just give Dongle some stale bread and some memes, and Dongle will return to being happy again. It's a simple resolution.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Dongle would make a great Global.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Dongle is an admin who plays on various of servers. Admin or not, he knows how to interact with people and keeps peace in the server he joins. I am interested in seeing him as a Global Admin, as I feel he is ready for it.
Visprii
Veteran

Post by Visprii »

Dongle would make a grand global admin, like others stated he's super friendly, active, aware of the rules in every gamemode and is definately trustworthy enough to not get powerhungry. He's a good candidate for Global Admin.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage