[Global Admin App] Dongle

Dongle
Forum Mod

[Global Admin App] Dongle

Post by Dongle »

In-Game name(s): Dongle

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49519697
Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rainbowexe/

I would make a good admin because I've been a part of the Disc-FF community for approximately 17 months and an admin for a little over a year. I've invested many hours and time into the community doing what I can and to contribute as much as I can. I'm knowledgeable to every server's rules and guidelines (fully aware that every server is different,) and a lot of admins and people know who I am or have talked to me at least once.

Other things I should mention are my hours as a current admin on my respective servers will not alter unless something comes up and affects my activity altogether. I'd love to help out the community in any way I can.
Last edited by Dongle on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Re: [Global Admin App] Dongle

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

I've been seeing dongle a lot on freak fortress and I think he would make a great global admin. He's knowledgeable of the rules, sends me reports, is mature, good on the mic, and I think he would be a positive representative of the disc-ff community.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Kari
Veteran

Post by Kari »

I really admire Dongle. I've always wanted to be just like him in terms of how great of an admin he is, because I think he is an excellent admin. If anyone is right for global admin, without a doubt in my mind it is Dongle, 110%. He is nice to everyone, uses mic and enforces the rules on any server he is on. He's a lot of fun too~
Image Image
Chikiro
Veteran

Post by Chikiro »

Dongle is a great and very fun admin. Ive hung around him often enough on deathrun and slender to know that he handles situations very well. He also makes the server fun and light it up with excitement. He's very active on mic, very knowledgeable of the community, and a great all-around person. He'd make a great global admin. :)
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. ;D
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Dongle is a really great guy, and a great amount of fun to play with. I've talked to him heaps on TeamSpeak (totes not as much as we should IM SORRY DONGLE), and played plenty of games with him. I feel he's up to the task.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Mr Pail
Veteran

Post by Mr Pail »

Dongle would be a great addition to the GA. Has extensive knowledge of the servers he administrates as well as the rules and procedures that others follow. He has a welcoming personality, experience in multiple servers, and it a great guy to be around. I wholeheartedly agree Dongle would be fit for the position.

Sureal
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

Dongle would be a great add on to the position of global. Dongle has for a long time favored many servers in this community as well as deeply cared for the community itself. I would personally love to see Dongle in this position. Good luck kid, ya got this.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Dongle would be an excellent global admin. He's super friendly, very fair with enforcing the rules, and makes any server he joins a fun place.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Person_Unknown
Veteran

Post by Person_Unknown »

Dongle has been very helpful in the community from what I've seen and is very friendly with players as well as helpful. He also admins for several servers already, which is a good start for getting acquainted with more.
IN LOVING MEMORY - We miss you Person

Need me? Link to my profile's right here.
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Dongle has shown extreme dedication to Disc-FF. I believe that they know how to make the servers fun, keep things peaceful, as well as generally contributing to the community. Dongle has shown that they're able to admin multiple servers.