[Global admin app] Mindacos

Mindacos
Veteran

[Global admin app] Mindacos

Post by Mindacos »

In-Game name(s): Mindacos S>[Insert something here]

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:41964731 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mindacos/

I would make a good global admin admin because: I've had (almost) 3 Years of experience in the DISC-FF community, and have been commited to it since, this would give me a chance to help out as much(if not, more) as I can. I'm a quick learner, and I could adapt to the rules of a server really quickly. My trading experience would also help out around the Idle and Trade servers(and possibly the unusual one if it's ever reopened lol). Also while my activity lately hasn't been impressive, I'm pretty much almost always readily available to deal with any player reports, which is pretty much what a global admin's role is.

Other things I should mention are: As my absence post mentioned i'll be away for a few days to undergo surgery, but after that I should be good to go. Also, I know my mic activity hasn't been spectacular either, but my experience should make that a small issue.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: [Global admin app] Mindacos

Post by Dongle »

Mindacos would make a fantastic global admin since he's been around for a long time and is very familiar with all of the servers, however my only issue is that his microphone is broken and he should have a fully functioning mic if he were to be a global admin. He never really used his microphone much before but I think this should be a requirement as it's necessary for regular admins to have a functioning mic.

Edit: He started using his microphone (finally,) so now I have no real issues with him getting the position.
Last edited by Dongle on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Mindacos has been around for a very long time so he knows what to do when it comes to punishments and rule enforcement. The only real criticism I can give is that he needs a new mic and to use it.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Mindacos is one of the oldest admins we have and has shown dedication to all the servers he admins on. he already has admin on multiple servers and I think he would be one of the top choices for global admin.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage