[Global Admin Application] Sedan

White Sedan
Veteran

[Global Admin Application] Sedan

Post by White Sedan »

In-Game Name: Sedan

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31971578

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/caliloudo/

I feel I would make a good Global Admin because I've always wanted to help this community in any way I can and I feel this is a perfect opportunity to do that. I can be on very late at night to handle any issues that may arise during times when other admins may be sleeping or occupied with something else. I am already familiar with the rules of some of the other servers like Deathrun, x10, and VSH thanks to my time as an admin so I believe the possibility of me wrongfully punishing someone on at least those servers is very slim. I could learn and memorize any rules for the servers I don't visit very often and can adapt to any environment of people that are generally on them. I'm pretty much universally known on the Trade servers as the strict admin, which could be considered a good or bad thing, I personally think it's good for such an important and serious position as Global Admin.

Other things I should mention are I'm quite busy during weekdays, particularly Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but my schedule is always open during the later hours, again, when the other admins may be sleeping. I'll also make sure to get around to the servers I don't regularly visit so I can familiarize myself with the rest of the admins and regulars I haven't met yet. Not much else to say, thanks for reading and good luck to everyone else going for this.
Last edited by White Sedan on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Varple
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin Application] Sedan

Post by Varple »

I would like to say a couple of things about Sedan. He is one of the most level headed, down to earth guys I know. Though he may not agree with everything that is on the rules he enforces them nevertheless. He accepts criticism, will quickly adapt to the server's rules, and will enforce the rules how they need to be enforced dependent upon the server. He can joke around as well as have a serious demeanor when needed. He also has a free schedule so for the most part he can be active on his dedicated servers as well as Global Admin duties. I strongly believe Sedan is qualified for the position. Good luck monotone :^)
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Sedan has been around for a long time and is very knowledgeable when it comes to rules and guidelines. Handles situations in a professional manner, both in server and on the forums, and is generally a very fair person. I'd love to see him as a global admin.
ImageImage
Visprii
Veteran

Post by Visprii »

I would absolutely love to see Sedan as a Global Admin. Great and funny guy to be around which adds some freshness to the servers. He has been an admin on Trade, Freak Fortress, Idles, and Mariokart Randomizer as well as regularly goes to different gamemodes so I believe he's super knowledgable about all the rules to every server. I can only see positivity to the community if Sedan becomes a Global Admin, and has helped out a lot with this community so he is definately deserving of this position.

Good luck getting your shit brown colour on the forums! (If it's even gonna be shit brown lol)
Last edited by Visprii on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
Person_Unknown
Veteran

Post by Person_Unknown »

Sedan would make a great global admin. He's active and knows exactly how to deal with problems as they appear. He visits a large amount of the servers already and would no doubt visit more if given the opportunity. Not to mention he has a good attitude towards the playerbase.
IN LOVING MEMORY - We miss you Person

Need me? Link to my profile's right here.
BrotherhoodofSteel

Post by BrotherhoodofSteel »

Sedan would make a good global admin because he's fair in his punishments, nice to the players, and an overall level-headed person. If it weren't for him I probably wouldn't even still be here.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Sedan, a gentleman who has a huge amount of patience with everyone. He takes criticism professionally and only takes advantage of the 'tips' provided. I've appreciated every piece of participation in the FF2 servers so far and enjoyed playing with him more than plenty of times.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage