[Global Admin App] Armen

Armen
Veteran

[Global Admin App] Armen

Post by Armen »

In-Game name(s): Armen, Or some say Kosm

I am applying for Global Admin

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:70574459 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101414647

I would make a good global admin because:
  • I have been apart of this community for almost 3 years now. I have grown to love the community dearly and the servers are like a home to me. Ever since I started playing TF2, I have never really went on any outside servers other than DISC-FF.
  • As far as I know, I get along with most regulars I come in contact with and most of the admins.
  • Whenever I do join a server, there is always at least one rule breaker and it sucks that I am unable to do anything, except to message an admin (if they are online or available).
  • I consider myself very obedient. If an admin asks me to do something, I will do what they say or ask.
  • I will always message an admin of the respective server if a problem arises, I will not keep anything in the dark.
Other things I should mention are:
  • I feel like I have a sense of duty to this community. I've been here for so long and have grown close to many people. I want to contribute to the group but I don't have the time to have my hours constantly up like regular admins.
Last edited by Armen on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Person_Unknown
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin App] Armen

Post by Person_Unknown »

Armen's been around for a long time and knows his way around the community. And, because of his status as Forum Mod, he's had a chance to talk to almost every admin (I assume). Because of this, he's also bound to have a little know-how on how to help the servers. He's good with the community and is more than deserving of the position.
IN LOVING MEMORY - We miss you Person

Need me? Link to my profile's right here.
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

Sorry for being pretty late on this. I would definitely agree with Armen being a global admin, he knows the best solution to a problem pretty much every time I've been with him (especially on VSH back in the day when I was still a new admin). He's also put in a lot of work as a forum moderator - he certainly hasn't lost his touch, probably never will.
Last edited by Harmless on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage