[Global Admin Application] Benstartri

Benstartri
Veteran

[Global Admin Application] Benstartri

Post by Benstartri »

I gave a good 5 minutes to think about whether I wanted to take the chance, and decided that it never hurts to try, especially if it is to help a community I've been with for a while.

Name: Benstartri *music

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41396339
Steam CommunityID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/benstartri/

Applying for the Global Admin Team

Why?: I've been an admin for two different servers here for a little over 1 year total, and have been playing on the servers for about 2.5 years to my knowledge. I've been on every server at least once, and I'm more than able to go on the other servers again if that is needed. I know almost all of the older admins, and have been on servers when admins are not available. This is a big chance for me to help a wider range from what I'm used to, and that's something that I will put as much effort as I can.

More info:
- I get out of school approx. 1:30 pm EST, so I can be on after that time

- I'm in the process of getting a job, so this can have an impact on when I can get on, but I have not heard back from them yet.

If you guys have any questions, please send me a pm. I will answer them ASAP. I'll see you on the servers

Edit: Back from vacation, expect me being on a bit more frequently now... thank you to people who replied, I accept feedback and criticism
Last edited by Benstartri on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

MoneyKidKing

Re: [Global Admin Application] Benstartri

Post by MoneyKidKing »

When you were admin on dodgeball and slender I know you had problems making it onto the server for almost weeks at a time. While there's no set time requirement, I'd still like to see you more active on the servers than approximately once a week.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Ben was a wonderful admin and I always admired him as well as being his friend and playing slender and what not with him. He's generally a wonderful guy and I would definitely say he's a good candidate for global admin.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

I worked with Ben for quite a while as a fellow Slender admin early on during my days with DISC. And he was a very capable admin, very level headed, and an all around friendly guy. Though I do agree with Kid, despite there being no time requirement I'd like to see more hours, but other than that I think Ben is a fantastic candidate for Global.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Closed.
ImageImage