[Global Admin APP ] Kari

Kari
Veteran

[Global Admin APP ] Kari

Post by Kari »

In-Game name(s): kari。

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:41258161 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/ailoveai/

I would make a good global admin admin because: I have been an admin on DISC-FF for over a year now, and I have loved this community ever since the moment I joined it. After just one month of being here I knew I wanted to become an admin for this amazing community, and so I took the initiative and applied for admin on prophunt. After a long while passed, I eventually applied for deathrun as well. My activity slowly began faltering shortly after getting admin on deathrun due to life getting in the way. I tried really hard to keep my hours up, because I still want to help as I love this community now just as much as I did when I first became an admin. But unfortunately work gets in the way a lot and prevents me from being nearly as active as I want to be. So here I am, applying for global admin in hopes to help the community as much as I am able to while still living my life. I have admin experience, I use mic. I know the rules and I think I'm very friendly to everyone!

Other things I should mention are: I work a good 8.5 to 9 hours daily, and when I come home from work I have maybe 2-3 hours before I have to sleep because I have work the next day. I will try to be on for 1-2 hours a day if I can manage it. On my days off, I should be available from anywhere between 4-5 hours a day, perhaps even more depending on what I have that day.

Thanks for reading and considering me! :3
Image Image
Chikiro
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin APP ] Kari

Post by Chikiro »

Kari has done an amazing job as an admin for ph. She's fair, and very smart. She knows how to handle situations very well. She's also an absolute joy to have around. You hardly hear anybody dislike her. She does travel around to other servers on occasion when she has the time. With her busy-ness, she hasnt had the time to be a proper admin for the server, unfortunately. But I know that she still wants to help out in some way, even with the reduced hours. I personally think she would be perfect for the global admin position. :)
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. ;D
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Kari is more than deserving of the position. She's incredibly friendly and kind to new people and her loyalty to the community is unlike others. I'd love to see her become a global admin so she can continue helping the community in some way without hours getting in the way.
ImageImage
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Kari has really come into herself since joining this community, and I think she'd make a truly wonderful global admin. She's played around on all the different servers, and usually is known by a cluster of regulars and players.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

Kari has gone above and beyond to make sure the prophunt server runs smoothly and takes care of any issue fairly and handles any situation thrown at her with ease. She knows how to make sure everyone on the server is treated fairly and is a very happy person in general. Put simply, everyone loves her! Good luck Kari <3
Last edited by CorgiBear on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage