[Global Admin App] LewandaSillyFeathers

LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

[Global Admin App] LewandaSillyFeathers

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

In-Game name: LewandaSillyFeathers[FF]

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:58891411 and my steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078048550/

The reason I am applying for global admin is because I really love this community and I would really enjoy the opportunity to able to help out in the best way possible. In my 13 months of being part of this community (12 of those as admin) these servers have really grown on me. Lately I've been trying to branch out and play on the other servers besides freak fortress, and I'm really enjoying the people and other game modes. I know global admin will be extremely beneficial for the community as a whole and I'm very excited to see it implemented. I think I would make a good global admin because I have a lot of admin experience (was a trade admin on another server and unusual admin for disc-ff before I was a freak fortress admin), I love learning about new game modes, love meeting new people, I'm a quick learner, and I'm always willing to help out when needed. I'm very well known in the freak fortress servers for being fun, chill, and friendly, but I can also be very strict when I need to be. I will continue to hop around other servers and get to know the other admins and regulars. I feel that I have been a positive influence on this community and I have really enjoyed my time here. Thank you for taking time to read my app <3

Other things I should mention are:
I will be volunteering at the zoo this summer with the vet crew and I will hopefully have a paying job too so I will probably start playing nights or early mornings. I will also have the Vet Tech National Exam to study for, but I'm hoping those things don't interfere too much with my hours.

Thanks again for reading this <3

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Anomaly
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin App] LewandaSillyFeathers

Post by Anomaly »

While I rarely play FF2, I do know Lewanda, and she is a very wonderful person. She is one of the kindest people that I know within the DISC-FF community and she is an extremely quick learner and very good with people. She will make an excellent Global.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss