SakuraTheBabyfur

[Global Admin Application] Sakura

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

In game name: sakuraTheBabyfur[UNKN]
Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SakuraTheKitten/
steamID: STEAM_0:1:52752493
steamID3: [U:1:105504987]
steamID64: 76561198065770715

Hello everyone. As I'm sure you guys know, my name is Sakura, and I am applying to be a global admin for disc-ff. The reason I want to apply is because I have invested a lot of time in this community, as I genuinely care for it. The only reason that I am unable to be a normal admin now is that due to college and other real life obstacles, I am unable to keep the required hours playtime. However, I still want to help out. Over the last year and a half, I have contributed to the community in a variety of ways. I have coded plugins for the servers, set up and managed the teamspeak, moderated the forums and hosted a number of (unofficial) servers for you, the players. I care about this community and the people in it greatly, and want to continue to help in any way I can, including once again becoming an admin.
I have begun to compile a list of rules on every server, and although I haven't had time to finalize it and post it as a central place for all the rules, it is a list I have, and therefor I have all the rules for all the servers, as well as the standard punishments for those rules on a few of the servers, This will hopefully allow me to make fewer mistakes, and be more useful to the community.
Being a forum moderator has taught me to not only come at a situation unbiased, but also how to properly obtain ALL relevant information before making a decision. I believe that this will help me to administrate the servers. I also have in depth knowledge of most, if not all the commands at our disposal, including a few I made myself. This should help to do my job efficiently and quickly.

I am currently attending college so I might not be able to continuously monitor the servers, but as I have a laptop, I should be able to deal with any serious issues even when I am in class. I hope that all this will help me to be a great global admin, and to help better the community both in the short and long term. Thank you.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
Fire
Owner

Re: [Global Admin Application] Sakura

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage