[Global Admin Application] Samba

sambawarkiddo
Veteran

[Global Admin Application] Samba

Post by sambawarkiddo »

In-Game name(s): Samba War Kiddo/Samba

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:25937075 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/sambawarkiddo/

I would make a good global admin admin because: I've been an admin to the Prophunt community for over one year, and a visitor and patron of the DISC-FF servers for well over two. I have spent my fair share of time on at least the more populated servers of every DISC game-mode that we have to offer. I am a firm follower of rules, I'm very well acquainted with various general and server-specific rules, I love to have a wonderful and fun time with everyone I play with, and I don't see myself as too difficult to get along with. While my hours are not too lacking in my already dedicated server, I've watched my own hours slowly decline, of which can and will be amended, but what I really want to do is be able to help other players and admins where necessary. I know this isn't exactly the hugest application, but I hope you consider my request.

Other things I should mention are: I am busy Monday to Wednesday from 8AM - 5PM, and Thursday to Sunday from 5PM - 10PM (AEST/UST+10). I would love to be able to help the community out in any way I can in the time I have spare.

Thank you very much for taking the time and reading my application!
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Kari
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin Application] Samba

Post by Kari »

Samba is very fun to play with and he cares so much for this community. He can be a bit out there at times but he definitely knows the rules and treats situations in an unbiased manner. He's friendly (and weird) and I think he is a great admin ^^
Image Image
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

Samba is a great option to consider for Global Admin because he has a lot of experience and knowledge on how to watch over the prophunt server alone. He does a great job in general and he does not back down and takes action to assign correct punishments as needed. I personally put in the effort to be a good admin just as he is, he taught me so much when I first started and I got this far because of him. Good luck Samba! :D
Last edited by CorgiBear on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chikiro
Veteran

Post by Chikiro »

Samba is a really fun person to have around. He may act ridiculous at times, but he knows when he needs to be serious, and how to do it. He's done a great job at being admin for ph, and has made great decisions over rulings. He'd make a good addition to global admin because of his willingness to ensure rules are met, but still keep the fun going on the servers. ^^

EDIT: my main criticism is he does sometimes get pretty crazy. However, like I said, he definitely knows when he needs to do his admin duties.
Last edited by Chikiro on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. ;D
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Samba is a good admin from what I have seen and he makes servers really enjoyable. I'm unsure of his knowledge of all the other servers, but I'm sure he would be able to catch on quick to server specific needs if he were to get Global admin - which I think he should get.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Passing on this application. You can still reapply if you feel you might make it with a second go.
ImageImage