[Global Admin Application] Person

Person_Unknown
Veteran

[Global Admin Application] Person

Post by Person_Unknown »

In-Game name(s): Person

My SteamID is : STEAM_0:0:70835521
My Steam community page is : http://steamcommunity.com/id/personunkn/

I would make a good global admin because I've been an admin for over a year and been an active player for two years. I'm active and always willing to lend a hand where I can. I've wanted to help out on other servers, but have never been able to become active enough to apply as a full admin. I can be friendly with players as well as help them where and when possible. I'm well capable to deal with problems as well as willing and able to learn how to deal with additional problems I don't have an answer to. After this month, I'll have almost total free time and will be able to help out at any time. In whatever way I can help, I'll try my best.
Last edited by Person_Unknown on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IN LOVING MEMORY - We miss you Person

Need me? Link to my profile's right here.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin Application] Person

Post by White Sedan »

I think Person would be a great global admin, he is extremely level-headed in any situation, is very fair with rule enforcement, and goes around to many other servers.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

Person is an awesome admin and will make an awesome Global. On top of having a sexy butt, Person, as Sedan pointed out, always remains level-headed and is extremely patient with people but also knows how to have a good time.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage