[Global Admin Application] MoneyKidKing

MoneyKidKing

[Global Admin Application] MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

In-Game name(s): MoneyKidKing

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33552181

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027370091

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I have been active on the servers (primarily dodgeball) since I started playing in March of 2014. I have come to know the basic rules of all the servers, as well as a number of server specific rules. I am aware of all of the basic responsibilities of an admin and have assisted in teaching newer admins of these responsibilities. I am willing to assist in servers whenever I am available.

Other things I should mention are: I will be spending more time spread around the servers, getting to know the current admins that I don't know, and learning the server specific rules of each server.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin Application] MoneyKidKing

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Money's an incredibly trustworthy player, and a lot of great fun to play with and talk to. I think he would an absolutely outstanding global admin.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

While I don't know Money all that much, I have gotten to know a little about him and he is very mature and can be very patient when something can get out of hand. Those are two very important qualities to have to be admin in general, and he's pretty good at it too. I think he's a great person to consider for the Global Admin position. Good luck Money! :D
Last edited by CorgiBear on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage