Harmless's Global Admin Application

Harmless
Veteran

Harmless's Global Admin Application

Post by Harmless »

In-Game name(s): Harmless/Adeleine (mostly Harmless nowadays)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50881503

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062028735/

I am applying for the Global Admin position because I wish to assist with Disc-FF's community as much as humanly possible.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I was originally a VSH admin, but retired due to a lot of happenings with family and college life. When attempting to re-apply for my position, I fell behind in hours and was unable to keep up given my new schedule. However, I am still moderately active and wish to assist with Disc-FF's admin force as much as I can.

Seeing Global Admin positions open up gave me a bit of hope. As someone who cannot meet the 32 hour per 2 week requirement, and as someone who has been visiting all servers as of late (except Slender servers because I am somewhat of a faint of heart), I feel like the Global Admin position would help accommodate for my lack of hours to reapply for VSH admin.

Other things I should mention are: I am very adaptable and willing to learn. I can cope well with other admins and regulars on the server and take learning from my mistakes very seriously. I will let Fire/Spicy know ahead of time should I have to leave for more than a day or two, though that generally shouldn't be a problem for now.

Also I'm currently trying to find a job to fund myself alongside my parents, but afaik any job schedules I get shouldn't interfere too greatly with my time spent on Disc-FF servers.
Last edited by Harmless on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Harmless's Global Admin Application

Post by SpicyCandy »

Application moved to the correct forum.
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

I'm somewhat considering trashing this seeing as how I got my VSH adminship back. I assume I can't be a global admin and a VSH admin at the same time?
---------
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Post by Deity of the Mask »

Harmless wrote:I'm somewhat considering trashing this seeing as how I got my VSH adminship back. I assume I can't be a global admin and a VSH admin at the same time?
You can, Dongle is a Global admin as well as Deathrun and Idle admin.
Last edited by Deity of the Mask on Thu May 19, 2016 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

You can be a normal admin and a Global Admin at the same time. It just means you will have more responsibility dealing with reports from all servers.
ImageImage
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

Ah, okay. I'll keep it up then.

sorry for the late response
Last edited by Harmless on Wed May 25, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Passing on this application. You can still reapply if you feel you might make it with a second go.
ImageImage