Serena's Global Admin Application

Serena
Veteran

Serena's Global Admin Application

Post by Serena »

In-Game name(s): serena / princessa / princessa serena

SteamID + Steam Profile URL: STEAM_0:0:66544350 + http://steamcommunity.com/id/SansTrash

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I have been with the community for about 2 years and I have been admin for 1 year. I believe I have the ability to maintain server peace when other admins are not available, as I know it is difficult to always have an admin on. I have been on every server and know almost every admin to some extent. I enjoy making friends with regulars while still enforcing the rules of the server. I believe I have good judgement from my admin experience on DR and I am fair. I really want to be able to contribute to the community more. When I go back to school, there is a chance I will have lower hours, so resigning from my DR admin may be a slight possibility. I still want to be able to help out the community by being a Global Admin.

Other things I should mention are: I am a very empathetic and understanding person. I am patient with people as well as fair with administering punishments such as silences/kicks/bans/etc. As many know, I have been through a lot in the past year, but thanks to many people I met on here, I have grown very much from it.

Edit:
Jasmine: Honestly, I believe your criticism is extremely biased due to our personal past. You have not seen how I admin as you have never really been on the Death Run server. And to say that specific servers are toxic is pretty rude to Fire and Spicy and the other admins, as the rules state there's not tolerance for trolling and bigotry. If these specific servers are honestly "toxic", shouldn't admins be doing something to make it a more enjoyable server? I am not sensitive, I may have been in the past, but I can handle the people that you are speaking of.
Last edited by Serena on Fri May 27, 2016 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Serena's Global Admin Application

Post by Dongle »

Serena has her ups and downs, and she definitely has shown improvement over time. She'd make a great global admin because she has dedication and tries her best to help out wherever she can and as much as she can. I'd like to see her have a chance.
ImageImage
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I honestly think you're too sensitive to handle the more toxic servers such as dodgeball, freak fortress and surf.
Those servers tends to target people they know reacts and I know you are a great admin but I don't think you'd handle the pressure from some of the other servers.
Much love
Jasmine
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

In my observations, the surf server would be a bit much for you to handle because alot of the community here is highly disrespectful, and profiles women unlike anything I've ever seen. The fact that my girlfriend is still applying for admin for all the trouble they've given her is both respectable and crazy. However people can always change so I will be neutral. I would like to see you on Surf.
This is goodbye.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Passing on this application. You can still reapply if you feel you might make it with a second go.
ImageImage