Varple's Global Application

Varple
Veteran

Varple's Global Application

Post by Varple »

In-Game name(s): Varple

SteamID + Steam Profile URL: STEAM_0:0:46997013; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054259754

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I believe I'm very trustworthy. I have not given any reason for Spicy and Fire to not trust me. I also know my place. What I mean is if there is already a admin on their dedicated server I will not barge in or, let my presence be known. I will simply assist them in anyway I can which means answering to reports when they are not there, just being there to watch out for who they believe maybe a hacker, or overall helping out a new trial admin that is not an admin on my server (Freak Fortress). I also am not too strict or too laid back, I found the right balance in my opinion. I also like being known as just one of the regulars and only assert my authority when I have to, not every little chance I get.

Other things I should mention are: As of right now I'm on summer vacation, with no job (YET). So I have a lot of free time on my hands and for the most part could answer to most reports. However that could change once I get a job, school starts, or both. I also do not frequently go on other servers, but I'm very social so I can get accustomed to the different servers, admins, and regulars on those different servers.

Thank you for reading! and for those applying for Global Admin as well, Good luck!
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Varple's Global Application

Post by Dongle »

Varple has been around for a long time, and I haven't had any issues with him. His opinions are always unbiased, he's friendly, uses his microphone frequently, and his judgement have always been spot on, to me at least. I think he'd make a great global admin.
ImageImage
Person_Unknown
Veteran

Post by Person_Unknown »

Varple is well able to handle himself on the servers and would make a very good global admin. I feel like he's quite capable of being able to deal with various problems from all of the servers.
IN LOVING MEMORY - We miss you Person

Need me? Link to my profile's right here.
Visprii
Veteran

Post by Visprii »

Varple is one of the most respected and loved admins and people we've ever had in disc-ff. He is extremely fair in his punishments and can be serious when he needs to be but also is super chill and fun to hang out with. He is more than deserving of Global Admin.

Also goddamn it Person lol
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
Sir Spookleton
Veteran

Post by Sir Spookleton »

During the time I've been friends with Varple, he's been such a nice guy. I might not've been here while he originally was an Admin, but if it was like it is now, I can really understand why he's such a respected and loved staff-member. I really think Varple deserves the title of Global Admin. Good luck!

Also, unlike Gandolf, Varple really knows how to eggsberience dranguiliddy.
Last edited by Sir Spookleton on Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

Varple is definitely one of the chillest and most fun people ive ever met on my time in FF2. He is nice, reasonable with punishments, has helped me out quite a bit during my trial month so far, and is just generally fun to be around. Id say he definitely deserves Global Admin.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Can't think of any reason Varple shouln't be global admin, he'll fit right into it.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Post by Deity of the Mask »

Varple has a very amazing personality and honestly, he makes the server a lot better when he is on. He has an amazing sense of humor and a good guy to hang out with. He would fit right in as Global.

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Illuse
Veteran

Post by Illuse »

I am very certain Varple can handle being a global admin, he has helped me out in the past with being and admin. I feel like he would be a good addition. He just needs to stop going AFk as a limited class for 5-10 minutes!
Last edited by Illuse on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Here's a ref while you suck his furry cock" Idjit
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Varple would make a great global admin. He just has that vibe about him. He's a very chill dude and a great admin. :)

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?