[Global Admin Application] Angel Ambrosius

Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

[Global Admin Application] Angel Ambrosius

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

In-Game name: Angel Ambrosius

SteamID + Steam Profile URL: STEAM_0:0:100631185 + http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161528098/

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I've been with the community for a bit now, first discovering DISC-FF in 2013, becoming an idle regular some time early last year, and later becoming an admin. I love this community and want to help out as much as I can, in any way possible. There have been numerous times when I'm playing on a server, whether it be Freak Fortress, VSH, Surf, the MarioKarts, or any of our other servers when there has been a rule breaker on, but I can't do anything about it because I'm not the admin of that server. Even using the !report system doesn't always work, simply due to people being preoccupied with what they might have going on in life. I'm a bit laid back but am quick to react when people are breaking rules and will squash the problem before it can get out of hand. If someone doesn't understand the rules I can calmly explain them in a manner in which the player can clearly understand, using both mic and game chat. I don't want to become an overburdening factor in servers, just someone who can help out when needed. I know a majority of our admin team and can quickly learn the rules specific to certain server groups.

Other things I should mention are: I usually have work from 0730 to 1630 with a lunch break from 1100 to 1300. I have weekends off but might not always get on due to having random guard duties throughout the month and trying to spend time with my significant other. Otherwise, I'm able to join and take care of problems.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Sir Spookleton
Veteran

Re: [Global Admin Application] Angel Ambrosius

Post by Sir Spookleton »

Angel's a good guy, and I think he'd be a good g-admin. And yeah, don't have much else to say.

+rep gud admun.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Once I see you on surf actively, yes I know activity is down but things still get a bit out of hand, you'll have my recommendation.
This is goodbye.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

Hell yeah! Angel is a super good guy, and is very fun to be around as well! I think he would make a great global admin!
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Angel would make a great global. He's smart, unbiased, and is knowledgeable of the rules and expectations for most of the servers. He deserves a chance
ImageImage
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

I've seen you enough on Freak Fortress, and I sometimes actually thought you were global already. You seem to know what your doing and can get things under control. I think you'd do great as a global!
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

+ref good marino
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

I think Angel would make a fine Global Admin. He is unbiased, chill, and knows when to have fun. I see no problem why not.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

I like him. He's pretty cool.
Yeah.
+Global
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

I don't know you to well, but you'd seem like a wonderful contribution to the global team.

+Ref
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs