Person's Global Re-Application

Person_Unknown
Veteran

Person's Global Re-Application

Post by Person_Unknown »

In-Game name(s): Person

SteamID + Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/personunkn/ STEAM_0:0:70835521

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I have over a year's experience admining on the servers and was even a global admin for a couple months. My schedule isn't quite as open as it was previously due to my job, but I do have a substantial amount of time (especially on Monday, Tuesday, and half of Wednesday). I am well aware of the rules and how to enforce them. It would also be nice to offer help when I can to whichever of the servers need it. Even though I have just returned from a few month long hiatus, I fully intend to present some form of a presence on the servers now that I am back.

Other things I should mention are: Although I do have a sort-of loose schedule, I am restricted by my work schedule (Wed 6:00 am - 2:00 pm / Thur-Sun 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm). This schedule is fairly concrete, but there is the occasional day that I have to work on my day off, in which case, there is a good chance I will get another one of the days I work off.
Last edited by Person_Unknown on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IN LOVING MEMORY - We miss you Person

Need me? Link to my profile's right here.
Varple
Veteran

Re: Person's Global Re-Application

Post by Varple »

I believe Person was a good global admin last time, and hasn't done anything to change my mind from that. I personally would love to have him back on the team.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

As dead as it is, Surf has its highpoints in activity, and toxicity. Once your time on Surf goes up a bit, you have my vote.
This is goodbye.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:As dead as it is, Surf has its highpoints in activity, and toxicity. Once your time on Surf goes up a bit, you have my vote.
We dont vote for globals, Fire and Spicy make the decision. We can just throw in our few cents.
Last edited by Abraham on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Yeah, I was tired when making this, I know that we don't vote. This was early morning ramble.
This is goodbye.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

He was a good global admin before, so I don't see why he shouldn't be a global.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage