[Global Admin Application] Gandolf Rodriguez

Visprii
Veteran

[Global Admin Application] Gandolf Rodriguez

Post by Visprii »

In-Game name(s): Gandolf Rodriguez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67486764 Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GandolfRodriguez/

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because:

Throughout my time here with DISC-FF, I've been a regular since July 2013 and throughout my course of being an admin I've been an admin for Freak Fortress 1 year and 2 months and Trade/Fun for 9 months, so I have quite a lot of experience balancing my time through different servers since I'm already an admin for 5 servers as well as basic admin experience. I also have a high tolerance for people breaking the rules and always warn people before I issue a punishment.

I have visited every gamemode that DISC-FF has and actively go on gamemodes like Deathrun and occasionally Slender, so I'm aware of who the admins are and what rules go on in the different servers, and considering that the gamemodes I'm currently admin for are similar to some of the gamemodes that we also have (Example: VSH, Idles) I feel like it's not going to take me that long to get acquainted to new rules if I'm unsure of a rule.

I will always let admins who run their own servers and are specific admins for their gamemode let them do their work unless they ask or need help with a situation, I have no interest in trying to act better than other admins.

Even though my past actions as an admin over our Teamspeak 3 server was immature and not acceptable, I feel like now I've learned to change my attitude and have never abused my admin powers in the servers unless it was to help entertain the regulars in the server to make their experience more enjoyable.

If I ever visit a server I'm not an admin for I always report an issue or bring in a Global Admin to assess the situation already, so I feel that with all my experience I hope that you will all trust me to let me protect the other servers we have.

Other things I should mention are:

I'm unsure how long I will be a gamemode specific admin for, with upcoming issues and desires I feel like I won't be able to maintain the 50 hours a month on all the servers I'm an admin for currently. Even if I don't get accepted and end up resigning in the future from Freak and Trade it was a very nice experience being an admin for this community and definitely won't forget the year and some months of me being an admin.

Thank you for reading this application and if anybody has any questions or concerns feel free to private message me in Steam.
Last edited by Visprii on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
ZippyBlitzDitz

Re: [Global Admin Application] Gandolf Rodriguez

Post by ZippyBlitzDitz »

Honestly I like Gandalf as a person and a friend. He's very caring and frankly I couldn't ask for more of a better person. I actually got to know this dude one and and one, he's very caring for people and gives a lot to the community that not a lot of people really see. He cares for the server, and I believe he deserves a hell of a lot more respect for what he's done. We all make mistakes in our pasts, but does it matter what the past says than what our future does? What I see in him is a loving caring admin.
Fire
Owner

Re: [Global Admin Application] Gandolf Rodriguez

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage