[Global Application] Idjit

Idjit
Veteran

[Global Application] Idjit

Post by Idjit »

In-Game name(s): Idjit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50497780

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061261288

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I've been around on Disc-FF for upwards of 3 years now, hopping between servers and trying out all the different game modes we have to offer. Disc-FF has an amazing group of people, and I'm always looking for more ways to help keep it such a great place. I've played every mode Disc-FF has to offer, have an understanding of all the varieties of rules on each one. I"m all about making the servers a fun place, while also taking the rules quite seriously and cracking down when needed. I'm also very open to any criticisms other admins may have, so if you've got them let me know.

Other things I should mention are: Since my health has not been improving over the past year, I'll be going to a community college and taking a reduced workload of 1-2 classes a semester, meaning that I'll have plenty of time in the mornings and afternoons to help out not only with reports, but as a stand in admin for whatever server needs it. This is the primary reason I'm applying, as I'll have enough free time on my hands to be able to help out on any server that needs it.
Last edited by Idjit on Sat May 27, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: [Global Application] Idjit

Post by FawfulRoach »

I think Idjit would make a solid addition to the global team. He is active, helpful, competent and trustworthy, and has helped me out a couple of times when I needed it. Good luck!
jonite1526
Veteran

Post by jonite1526 »

I think Idjit would definitely be a good addition to the global admin team. During my time with him on VSH, he has always been around to help when I was not sure how to handle things or to provide advice. He is active and consistent with his adminship. Idjit was a really strong admin on the VSH servers and did a really good job. Good luck Idjit!
=^-^=
Sir Spookleton
Veteran

Post by Sir Spookleton »

Dis dude would be a solid Globemin. He cool and chill. 10/10 Would +rep.
Last edited by Sir Spookleton on Sun May 28, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Sanity

Post by My Sanity »

I've known Idjit for a few months before my admin-ship to today. He has always been a sensible, reliable, and fun guy to have around an play with. In my trial admin-ship, he was really helpful in giving insight when other admins weren't available, giving me the ability to make a more educated guess when in doubt, helping me to become more relaxed when getting started and get into the grove of being an admin.

I believe Idjit would make a fantastic addition to the Disc-FF global team. +rep
Last edited by My Sanity on Sun May 28, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017
"Fire: Don't tell anyone" - Fire 2018
"If I find out who stole my shit, I'm gonna slap you." - Fire 2019

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

I've known Idjit for some time now and I believe he would make a wonderful addition to the Global Admins. Idjit is online often, has been admin for several of our servers, is more than capable when dealing with rule breakers, has a friendly and approachable attitude, enjoyable to play with, and knows when to act in a professional manner. He doesn't go overboard on punishments or abuses his power as an admin, and, if shown that he is wrong, Idjit will admit his mistake rather than continue to insist he is in the right, doing what he can to best amend the situation. In my opinion, one of Idjit's best qualities is that he has thick skin and isn't easily offended, able to take a joke in good humor even if the joke is at his expense. He's more than likely going to fire a joke back rather than cry out that he's being bullied or something else of the sort.

So, to sum it up, I think Idjit's a pretty good guy and should be allowed a chance at Global Admin.
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Tue May 30, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Idjit would be a good addition to the team, as he has been an admin for multiple servers and makes a positive impact on the community from what I've personally witnessed. He has been around for a while and is more than deserving of the position.
ImageImage
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

I think Idjit would make a great Global Admin. When I seem him in a server, he always seems calm and collected. And when I have an admin question, he always gives helpful advice.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

Idjit has been an admin for a long time, and during that time he's always been able to view situations calmly and professionally, and is knowledgeable and genuinely cares about this community. He is fun to be around, and knows when it is time to be serious and when not to be. He deals with rule breakers fairly and does not let emotions influence him in his admin duties. I think he would be a great global admin
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Approved.
ImageImage