[Global admin app] Fawful

FawfulRoach
Veteran

[Global admin app] Fawful

Post by FawfulRoach »

In-Game name(s): FawfulRoach (I occasionally change my name as a joke, but mostly its just FawfulRoach)

My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:60096752, and my Steam Profile URL is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FawfulRoach/

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I first encountered our lovely Freak Fortress servers in 2014. Since I rejoined the servers at the tail end of 2015, I slowly started getting more and more involved with the community of these servers as well as the gameplay, and eventually applied for and got admin there. Since I got adminship on freak, I slowly started meeting and making friends with regulars and other admins from different servers and also started accustoming myself to other servers as well. I feel I would make a solid addition to the global team, as I am usually quite active most of the time, allowing me to lend a hand and to help deal with multiple different issues and scenarios across the servers. In addition, I am also willing to help out a lot of my fellow admins if they have questions or need help with different situations. I am also experienced admin-wise on both the Freak Fortress and Saxton Hale servers (despite my time as a Saxton admin being significantly shorter than that of Freak).

Other things I should mention are: I will also be attempting to increase my activity on other servers and lend my hand there as well (Most notably the Idle and Slender servers) in order to help expand my recognition. Also, this current month of July and maybe some of August may be just a bit tough on my activity due to many family plans I have this summer as well as certain internet/lag issues, but it is likely that Ill still be able to play mostly as often as I do normally.

Thank you for reading this, and have a fantastic day! :wave:
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
MoneyKidKing

Re: [Global admin app] Fawful

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I believe that Fawful would make a wonderful addition to the global admin team. He's active on both the servers and the community, knows the rules of most of the servers, and isn't afraid to ask questions if the need arises.
He handles situations that arise in a calm and professional manner, and does not show bias when the enforcing rules.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

+ref. Fawful is a wonderful admin, and a great addition to the Global team. Good luck fawf.
Last edited by Shankin on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
Idjit
Veteran

Post by Idjit »

He's a dedicated admin and does a very good job doing what he does. +ref
Last edited by Idjit on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Rigby!

Post by Rigby! »

Fawful makes the servers a friendly place to be on. On freak or VSH. He's honest when he needs to be and has incredible judgement. +ref
Last edited by Rigby! on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Fawful is an extremely chill and a professional guy who has been a member of the community for a long time, at least I personally have never seen or heard of him losing his composure when dealing with troublemakers. He is a fun guy to be around and to have around and he knows his shit when it comes to being an admin, would definitely love to have him as a Global.
ImageImageImage
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Accepted.
ImageImage