Boss Name: Dark Matter
Kirby's darkest enemy enters the ring of FF2! (Originates from Kirby's Dreamland 2)
First Phase: Takes on the appearance of his Swordsman form from Kirby's Dreamland 2. Has No Rage.
Second Form (True Form): Takes on the appearance of it's true form, a Black Sphere with Yellow petals on its body with a eye with a yellow iris.
Model Resource: https://www.models-resource.com/3ds/kir ... del/34195/
Boss Class: Demoman
Eyelander (Replaced with Dark Matter Sword in first Phase from model resource)
Fortified Compound (Invisible, is used in Second Phase)
Swordsman Form (First Form)
- Has the default speed of a Demo.
- Swordsman Charge (300 damage to anyone in it's path, cooldown is 9 seconds, hold down right click for 3.5 seconds, charge lasts for 2 seconds.)
- Gains 2.5% more speed per kill (max up to a capped amount 25%)
- Weapon has a attack cooldown of 2 seconds.
- Swords Does 250 Damage per hit
True Dark Matter Form (Second and Final Form)
- Loses all speed buffs gained in the first form, also is now at Soldier Speed.
- Semi-Super Jump (Can't Jump Too High, hold down right click to charge, takes 2 seconds to charge up to full, release right click to use, 5 second cooldown)
- Glide (Hold down shift to Glide mid-air)
- Bow has 2 arrows loaded at once, each arrow does 125 damage, takes 1.5 seconds to reload per arrow missing (3 if all arrows are used) [Plays sound effect when a arrow is fired]
(Only 2nd Form)
- Bow Reload goes down to 0.5, and firing speed is 2 times faster. Also gains a temporary speed boost of 15% as well
Soundtrack: Kirby: Planet Robobot Music; Dark Matter
[Sound effect + music] can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest