FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS [OLD]

Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Post by Dongle »

xwasp wrote:
Dongle wrote:Remove Gingerbread Man pls
I'm sure they will, if they can catch him.
Unfortunately, they can't because he's the gingerbread man.

how dare you
Last edited by Dongle on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
xwasp

Post by xwasp »

I have a new boss suggestion, but there's one problem: I can't find a model of the character anywhere online! I have the game he is from on Steam, but I do not know how to rip models from Steam games. Could anyone possible teach me how to do this?
-
Oh, I actually have 2 boss suggestions, but for the other boss, I need to gather the resources for him. i do not know when I will make that post.
Last edited by xwasp on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am lazier than stale bread with arms!
Zethy
Veteran

Post by Zethy »

xwasp wrote:I have a new boss suggestion, but there's one problem: I can't find a model of the character anywhere online! I have the game he is from on Steam, but I do not know how to rip models from Steam games. Could anyone possible teach me how to do this?
-
Oh, I actually have 2 boss suggestions, but for the other boss, I need to gather the resources for him. i do not know when I will make that post.
Most models are easy to rip, just post the suggestion and there might be someone who will help.
Last edited by Zethy on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
xwasp

Post by xwasp »

Zethy wrote:
xwasp wrote:I have a new boss suggestion, but there's one problem: I can't find a model of the character anywhere online! I have the game he is from on Steam, but I do not know how to rip models from Steam games. Could anyone possible teach me how to do this?
-
Most models are easy to rip, just post the suggestion and there might be someone who will help.
Well, the first model is Raz from Psychonauts, but the second boss... might require more ripping.
Edit: I found a Garry's Mod model for the second hale. I still need Raz's model though
Last edited by xwasp on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am lazier than stale bread with arms!
M76030

Post by M76030 »

Hello there
I just have 2 silly suggestions for the Gabe Newell boss.

Since the new model, it bugs me that he still uses the fists as his weapon as it looks derpy with the new model

So i would like to see him either use the Necro Smasher as the weapon (if the class should stay) or his class would be switched to pyro and his weapon would be the Homewrecker (both weapon would be a reference to the "Ban Hammer")

Also, second, yet optional and just there for cosmetic effects, how about there would be a message in the chat whenever he kills someone, something like the messages whenever a player lefts the server.

These are just some silly suggestions, feel free to ignore it.
Last edited by M76030 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RevolverOceloto

Post by RevolverOceloto »

xwasp wrote:
Zethy wrote:
-
Well, the first model is Raz from Psychonauts, but the second boss... might require more ripping.
Edit: I found a Garry's Mod model for the second hale. I still need Raz's model though
sorry mate i tried ssearching for raz. but i could'nt find a single trace or model.
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RevolverOceloto

M76030 wrote:Hello there
I just have 2 silly suggestions for the Gabe Newell boss.

Since the new model, it bugs me that he still uses the fists as his weapon as it looks derpy with the new model

So i would like to see him either use the Necro Smasher as the weapon (if the class should stay) or his class would be switched to pyro and his weapon would be the Homewrecker (both weapon would be a reference to the "Ban Hammer")

Also, second, yet optional and just there for cosmetic effects, how about there would be a message in the chat whenever he kills someone, something like the messages whenever a player lefts the server.

These are just some silly suggestions, feel free to ignore it.
you my friend you're a genius a abouslete genius i like the necro smasher and the chat thing i love em!
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sethsnake

Post by Sethsnake »

A good idea would be to add Optimus Prime as a boss and for his special attack have him use a his Blaster (C.A.P.P.E.R.) and for his Melee his axe (Best class for use would be Demoman/Soldier). Than you for reading this and considering this idea.
Last edited by Sethsnake on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RevolverOceloto

New Boss! Overwatch Reaper! Model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =726069482 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJP9KVTNfQ (The die die die one can be used for his rage which i'll talk about later on) His model is a Spy Now here's the tricky part Reaper uses dual weapons so his weapon will be a Ambassador with a extend clip 8 bullets He cannot super jump but he can shadow step or teleport he can teleport like sans or any other boss that can teleport he only appears to places that he targetted and his cooldown on the teleport is 15 seconds He cannot use his shadow wraith form but his rage is Well you guessed it ''Death blossom'' Spook and uber his enemies lose 100 hp on a 8 radius meter around the boss his rage quote is die die die found in the quote video His theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az7pMPJDrBM You can use the quote video i gave for his entrace defeat . victory etc tell me if you accept it or not Have a good one!
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
itsjustjaden

Post by itsjustjaden »

Can we just post flat suggestions without a model? I understand compatibility testing and whatnot but most of us are lazy to learn how to model and personally my suggestions don't have a "good" model
Last edited by itsjustjaden on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.