FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS [OLD]

Phatman

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Post by Phatman »

I've been playing been playing on Freak Fortress server 1 for at least more than 4 years and I never posted before, but posting for hoping to have every hale have decent look at for whether they should be buffed or nerfed. These are my opinions of certain Hales and items have alot play time as hale and not hale. Also will post about some classes needing some items adjusted (yes including my hatred for the short circuit :problem: )

Boss Pack 1

*Vegeta- needs his dmg requirement for his rage increased with adjustment to his knock back resistance being lowered. his rage is very powerful and unique but the rate he get its and his speed with high knock back resistance makes it difficult to deal with. At the very least the need to have his uber time and stun time reduced so he can just kill two peole after his rage ends and he missed.

*The Major- Fine

*Zoroark- small stun radius can help with him killing and being more aggressive

*Shape Shifter- This hale need some knockback resistance to help from being pindown when he rages

*Shulk-Fine

* Link- Fine

*Haunted Duck Pyro- The Range of his rage could be lowered abit due it being able to one shot anyone regardless of medics

*Easter Bunny-Fine

*Megaman- his stun radius is very large for hale with high melee dmg and powerful range attacks

*Star Fox- needs quick fix uber effect when he uber to prevent knock back due no stun uber and higher building dmg

*Captain Falcon- need to have his dmg requirement lowered to rage due how many new powerful rages exist now and he overshadowed and he needs be ubered or have dmg reduction when hes in the middle of his rage.

* Sonic-needs Building dmg increased and possible qucik fix when ubered to help him against pyros that just spam airblast.

*Predator- his rage projectile dmg needs to increased

*Big Daddy- Fine

*Billy The Doll- should have 1 or 2 secs stuned when teleports with rage since bascially a teleswing rage

* Sub-Zero- his rages needs to be able to stun his targets or temporary strip to melee to help kill the people he raged

*Evil Clown_Honestly unless rage changed he basically needs to weeping angel in terms of rage

*Spongebob-fine

*MeeM-larger stun radius can help hime out kinda of dumb hale with hitbox bigger than a truck

BOSS PACK 2

*The Slap-Slinging Smacker-slightly reduce knock back or reducing the dmg of people getting launched into the air since it instant kills many classes with out even noticing their existence

*SpicyCandy-Fine

*Doflamingo-fine

*Weeping Angel- The rate in which this hale can rage spam is painful to deal with.

*Isaac- Fine people need to use his bats more

*Cave Johnson- Fine strong if can aim maybe adjust dmg requirement for rage

* Jeff The Killer- Awful needs a stun to more effective

* Charizard- Make flamethrower great again

*Wolf 'O' Donnell- quick fix effect when rages to use cow mangler more effectively

*Wheatley- his minions should be able to be summoned and spread out to have be more effective for the hale

* Gingerbread Man- needs knock back resistance badly when he rages and should be untargetable by senties when tiny

*Ignignokt- make the quad lazer blast radius much larger make it a huge threat

* General Grievous - fINE considering how powerful his minions can be due to Blue being able to get taunt crits

*Master Chief- He shouldn’t be hurt by his own rage for about 1500 dmg

*Rappy- Fine

* Duke Nukem- Fine

*Bionic Commando- Fine

*L4D Bill- small dmg increase to smg otherwise fine

*Warhammer 40K- needs some knockback resistance rage is strong but without it he useless against heavy kncok back

*Haunter-Fine

Boss Pack 3

*Static Shock-dmg increase or projectile speed increased

*King Dedede-fine just huge hitbox

*Earthworm Jim- not of people who know to use hookshot otherwise fairly fine

*Ness-Fine maybe more dmg to pk fire and dmg resistance with pk thunder

*Bastion- make his turrent form require more rage due to how much he can spam it.

*Meta Knight- PLZZZZZ reduce his rages dmg and range due to hit being spamable and killiling 10 people without even trying and just spaming his teleport

*Dark Pit- he shouldn't have universal stun range with instant kill on top on it and arrows that instantly destroy buildings. just reduced his stun range to help balance him out

*Cuddly Heavy- needs instant weighdown with some knockback resistance not alot just enoguh where he can kill his targets

*Ryu- small dmg increase to one shot pyros airblasting and destory building more effectivly

*Bob The Builder- Fine

*Jiggly puff- melee needs to more dmg to kill and buildings need to be stunned longer

*Ragnaros- Fine

*Spyper- revolver needs more dmg to more effective of a rage

*Mummy-fine just cause how slow he is

*Mario- Luigi better, need larger stun raidus and uber time

*The Administrator-fine just cause of minions

*Dark Link- Fine just black

*Neo- dmg required for rage due its power to wipe out alot of people other wise fine

*Slenderman- he needs to move faster when he rages

Boss Pack 4

*Porky- minions 400 less hp and range when loss his 1st life explosion needs to be small

*One Punch Man- fine

*Pokemon Trainer- alot rng behind his rage not all of the rages are useful

* Bat Metal-HE SO FUCKING TOUGH (larger radius on rage)

*Samus- fine

*HHH- very badly need large knockback resistance

*Freddy Fazbear- another teleporting hale

*Goofy- need to be able to stun sentries cant fight back when 3 guns constantly

*Doom-fine

*Ghost Rider-fine maybe dmg on homing projectile need to be increased to kill pyro more effectivly

*Blutarch Mann- fine maybe stun sentries longer to cause more confusion useless possible to move everyones cosmitcs during rage to more confusion and friendly fire

* Merasmus-fine

*Vagineer- fine

*Ninja Spy- fine

*Christian Brutal Sniper - fine

*Freddy Krueger- dmg required for rage increased due to him having two flying instant kill when loses life

*Gentle Spy-Fine

*Gordon Freeman- needs 2 less bombs since they one shot and shouldn't able to grab people through walls using gravity gun. At least make his hp in line with One punch man due power and utility.

*Deman- fine casue of minions can overwelming

BOSS PACK 5

*Spyro-fine

*Miss Pauling - minons shouldn't have guns or should just be mini bonk boys

*Sans- Fine

*Mr. Meseeks- needs Building dmg and make minions do at least 5 dmg (10 dmg from crits)

*Guts- fine

*Bonk Boy- needs to be able to destroy buildings/ more dmg

*FemSpy- no one chooses basically spy per just shitter/borning

*Gaben-fine

*Joker- fine

*Harley Quinn-homing projectile should do less dmg at at most 100

*Amishbull-fine

*Golem- needs to be able to move 3 secs sooner after rage or make people slower when stuns them/ needs to destory teleporters when roll over them (he can't hit them)

*Luigi- remove 10% faster swing speed

*Ditto-need to be rage more since limited ammo from rage/ move faster when rages.

*Grey Alien- increase speed of people being sent into the sky or more time spent beam does more dmg or more beams

*Demopan-fine

*Super Meat Boy- fine

*Mad Hatter- instant weigh down to deal with pyros and longer range to hit small enemies

*Amnesia Grunt- teleport haling weeping angel is better

BOSS PACK 6

*Necrozma- too new to judge honestly fine/

*The Lich King- minions should have 400 hp instead of 600 or less hp

* Ghostbuster And Slimer v2- maybe knockback resistance to help withn rage being more effective

*Pain- fine

*Little Mac- Rage in complicated and not reliable in effective

*Wobbuffet-Fine maybe immune to after burn to make rage more unpredictable

*Raiden- increase rage dmg requirement, but give quick fix effect so he can a unstoppable when he rages and punish pryos spamming air blast

*Kratos- need building dmg increase does sad dmg against them

*The Hidden- fine

*Chell- fine but should be able to toss people in environment dmg for instant kill traps

* Agent Smith- increase dmg required for rage otherwise fine since many ways to deal him

*Mewtwo- projectiles need to more dangerous increase the dmg or blast radius of them or at least the projectiles speed

*Gangplank-Fine

*Mushu- Fine

*Jason- Very ugly model needs some knock back resistance

*Solid Snake- fine but his rage cause very bad frame rate drop from every player being high lighted

*Charmander- fine just under played

*Dalek- in the right hands he is nightmare to fight,but maybe his 100% crits when raged isn't needed due the movement the zip line gives the hale

*Ash-fine

Certain classes have weapons that need adjustment for hales aren't completely shut down them down

Scout:

-Atomizer needs to have -10 hp cost again otherwise it massive upgrade from all scout melees and scouts can extremely difficult to deal with for certain hales

Solider:

-Battalion's Back up- remove the mechanic where if the hale dmgs the solider he gets a full banner. the banner is extremely powerful against hales and if a hales just scratches the solider he negated a tremendous amount of pain for everyone( hale that people on fire or getting hit by weakened chain lightning.

-Market Gardner- if possible to have it massive dmg it used correctly and have pitiful dmg otherwise

Pyro:

Pholg: possible for pyro to get overheal when using it ability since they can't airblast and make pryos more aggressive as a option

Demoman:

Ullapool Caber: Make it reusable or rechargeable to be less useless

Heavy:

Shotgun- have shotguns have mini crits or crits to make heavys can have more mobility while giving the sandvich

Engineer:

SHORT CIRCUIT- if the weapon, as bs as it is for many hales, is here to stay then it should have it regular drawback of not being able to get metal when equipped so engies cant hug a dispenser stun locking hales until metal is drained

Wrangler: if short circuit can stay then it should be possible to repair wrangled sentries like normal without the penalty

Sniper:

Razorback is working again and spy model hales knifes do jams if it breaks it.

Medic: N/A

Solemn Vow- needs to do 30% more dmg for reasons :p

Spy:

Dead ringer- can be quite powerful due its recharge rate without picking up metal, maybe small nerf to how fast it can recharge

Last thing it there should be a limit to !setboss on a single if people continue to play the same dumb hale every round because it EZ win.

Would to hear and see other people’s opinions on what listed and just want attention to be brought up about changes needed
GrandTheftFreedom

Post by GrandTheftFreedom »

Sorry for the typos and missing words in Phatman's post, it was made while we were up all night playing FF1 :silent:

• Add intro music to hales that don't have any. please. i suffer.
  • Update a couple of the hale's text descriptions when you select them -- some are outdated/incorrect altogether
  • Add an outline, beacon, something to the hale when rtd batswarm is active on it -- I can never tell where the hale is in that swirling mess and while batswarm has saved my life on a few occasions, it's been confusing for the rest of it.
  • Spellcheck Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon names; I remember seeing "Pidgiotto" being sent out last week, don't remember if any others are wrong
  • Swap out the current poolday map for the one that's part of oh's multimap pack map-- the second one has different lighting, so the map/floors aren't insanely bright white; this is much easier to read the text at the start of rounds. Trying to read who and what the hale is + seeing /ff2dmg # + looking for my white cursor on the current pool day map makes me sad :cry:
  • Possibly add a text box popup on left hand side of screen of an epilepsy warning for Necrozma? Made with the same format that's brought up with nominated maps/boss packs at the start of Necrozma rounds -- just something quick for people to see. It's rage is honestly a bit of massive amount of flashing multi-colored lights, and can cover your screen if you're unfortunately too close to it/look in it's direction. I'm not epileptic but it's hard to look at that rage as much as I like the effect.
Also if anything.. can there be a community vote on removing bosses? Ones like Jeff the Killer and Slenderman that aren't really fun to fight against, or half the time even play as? I don't know anyone who's an honest fan of the bosses that flash images on your screen consecutively (Clown, Jeff, Servant Grunt, etc) as they're more annoying than fun to play against. It'd be nice to condense the packs and remove the hales that are barely played/used anymore since there are so many to choose from.
EnzoTheWIldcat

Post by EnzoTheWIldcat »

Yeet imma jump into dis too.

All I have to say is get rid of that dumb bleed effect when Meta Knight rages or at least stop it from affecting random people that he's not even around. You could be like ten thousand miles away from him and still get hit and die by it.

One other possible suggestion is to just nerf the bleed dmg since it absolutely destroys you.
Last edited by EnzoTheWIldcat on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#REEEEEEEEE
RevolverOceloto

Post by RevolverOceloto »

Lord wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:44 pm lol wtf why would anybody want to play against a fucking tank
The infantry soldiers in ww2 fought against tanks. sometimes died. sometimes won the battle. I Dont see a problem
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

RevolverOceloto wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:09 am
Lord wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:44 pm lol wtf why would anybody want to play against a fucking tank
The infantry soldiers in ww2 fought against tanks. sometimes died. sometimes won the battle. I Dont see a problem
This is TF2 not World War 2 lmfao. The suggestion just sounds like a more op bastion reskin.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
RevolverOceloto

I Wonder how deadshot (from DC. or the injustice 2 one) would operate in this gamemode. i miiiiiight suggest em.
RevolverOceloto

Boss Info: (The world's deadliest assassin. the man who never misses. Deadshot.)

Health: 5500 Per Player (If this is too much or not too much. you can tweak it however you like.)

Boss Class Type: Sniper

Boss Weapon: The big earner

Intro Quote: ''You're next on the list''

Alt-Fire Abilities: Ammo for your SMG! (25 Percent rage will grant Deadshot a medium ammo box to refill his given SMG) Ammo For your shotgun! (25 percent rage will grant deadshot a medium ammo box to refill his shotgun) Ammo for your AWPer hand. (25 percent rage will grant deadshot a medium ammo box to refill his sniper rifle)

Voice lines: (The quotes are. ''Lock and load'' ''Tasting Lead yet?'' ''That's a bullet wasted'' ''You're next on the list'' They're all in the video above. just find em. good luck <3

Rage: Bigger Gun [100% rage needed. needs to be hit 250k Damage before he can use it.]
~Deadshot takes out his Customized AR-15. cocks it and prepares to fire. It's a TF2 Classic. with 50 damage per shot infinite ammo and rapid fire like the major's rifle.)

His theme:

The model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1253717208
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

@Phatman and GrandTheftFreedom

I will try and look into this later. I like to run things by the admins first before I make changes so probably during a FF2 meeting I will see what they think.
ImageImage
Zethy
Veteran

Post by Zethy »

I'm gonna give my opinion on a couple of comments here, since I find them interesting. Please understand that I'm giving my views on this, and I've noticed that a few suggestions are insignificant or they're avoidable. You might find them nonessential, unneeded and unimportant.

Here is my response to Phatman's comment.
Spoiler

Boss Pack 1
Vegeta needs his dmg requirement for his rage increased with adjustment to his knock back resistance being lowered. his rage is very powerful and unique but the rate he get its and his speed with high knock back resistance makes it difficult to deal with. At the very least the need to have his uber time and stun time reduced so he can just kill two peole after his rage ends and he missed.
Vegetta doesn't need this much Knockback resistance, and he gets his rage very often, considering how powerful it his, I agree with this.
Zoroark small stun radius can help with him killing and being more aggressive
Zoroark's rage doesn't have any CC, but his Dash can be used to confuse people while he rages, Zoroark needs a black screen instead of fog for his rage, obviously shortening the duration and giving him higher attack speed while the rage is active.
Shape Shifter This hale need some knockback resistance to help from being pindown when he rages
Shape Shifter is fine as it is right now.
Haunted Duck Pyro The Range of his rage could be lowered abit due it being able to one shot anyone regardless of medics
The proposed change sounds good, but he would be prone to explosives pushing him around, so a better change is to shorten the rage duration.
Megaman his stun radius is very large for hale with high melee dmg and powerful range attacks
Megaman has some ridiculous mobility, and his rage radius is high enough for him to sweep almost everyone, he needs lower speed or less duration on his stun.
Star Fox needs quick fix uber effect when he uber to prevent knock back due no stun uber and higher building dmg
I don't think Fox needs this change, he can deal with engineers without his rage.
Captain Falcon need to have his dmg requirement lowered to rage due how many new powerful rages exist now and he overshadowed and he needs be ubered or have dmg reduction when hes in the middle of his rage.
Falcon's rage lasts way too long, considering that his rage deals his damage. Knowing C. Falcon, a better rage should be a dash, followed by an explosion, like a Falcon Punch.
Sonic needs Building dmg increased and possible qucik fix when ubered to help him against pyros that just spam airblast.

While it is true that Sonic needs building damage increased, he doesn't need knockback immunity.
Predator his rage projectile dmg needs to increased
Predator's projectile is fine.
Billy The Doll should have 1 or 2 secs stuned when teleports with rage since bascially a teleswing rage
This boss' rage is sometimes questioned by regulars for this exact reason, he shouldn't teleport when he rages, in my opinion.
Sub-Zero his rages needs to be able to stun his targets or temporary strip to melee to help kill the people he raged
I agree with this one, Sub-Zero needs a small stun window on his rage.
Evil Clown Honestly unless rage changed he basically needs to weeping angel in terms of rage
He needs a point-click teleport instead of a rage clone from Weeping.
MeeM larger stun radius can help hime out kinda of dumb hale with hitbox bigger than a truck
I feel like MeeM is fine as it is, it summons a great quantity of minions, and its speed is quite fast.

BOSS PACK 2
The Slap-Slinging Smacker slightly reduce knock back or reducing the dmg of people getting launched into the air since it instant kills many classes with out even noticing their existence
I agree with this one, Slappy's rage kills all light classes, so using limited classes seems like a suicide against this boss.
Weeping Angel The rate in which this hale can rage spam is painful to deal with.
Change its flashing images to a static image.
Jeff The Killer Awful needs a stun to more effective

I agree with this, a small short stun would be nice for him.
Charizard Make flamethrower great again
Flame thrower breaks frequently, he should have spells instead of getting a Flame thrower, or have a proper fix for it.
Wolf 'O' Donnell quick fix effect when rages to use cow mangler more effectively
His Cow Mangler takes almost the same time of the stun to fire, so this would be nice, or an extra second of stun to compensate.
Wheatley his minions should be able to be summoned and spread out to have be more effective for the hale
Eh, they're heavies, this would be so OP.
Gingerbread Man needs knock back resistance badly when he rages and should be untargetable by senties when tiny
Gingerbread is fine as it is, its speed can outrun sentries.
Ignignokt make the quad lazer blast radius much larger make it a huge threat
Doesn't sound bad, but I'm neutral about this.
Master Chief He shouldn’t be hurt by his own rage for about 1500 dmg
The rage is supposed to be used at a distance away from yourself, considering how fast it detonates now.
L4D Bill small dmg increase to smg otherwise fine
His SMG is fine.
Warhammer 40K needs some knockback resistance rage is strong but without it he useless against heavy kncok back
This is a good suggestion, a minor knockback resistance, trading off his speed would be nice, considering how long his rage lasts.

Boss Pack 3
Static Shock dmg increase or projectile speed increased
Yes to the faster projectile speed, scouts are a nightmare for Static players.
Bastion make his turrent form require more rage due to how much he can spam it.
Its turret form needs a lower fire rate.
Meta Knight PLZZZZZ reduce his rages dmg and range due to hit being spamable and killiling 10 people without even trying and just spaming his teleport
I kinda agree with this, he needs less teleports on rage.
Dark Pit he shouldn't have universal stun range with instant kill on top on it and arrows that instantly destroy buildings. just reduced his stun range to help balance him out
I feel like Pit is fine, but the constant regeneration of arrows needs a longer time.
Cuddly Heavy needs instant weighdown with some knockback resistance not alot just enoguh where he can kill his targets

Cuddly is fine as it is.
Ryu small dmg increase to one shot pyros airblasting and destory building more effectivly
I agree with this one.
Jigglypuff melee needs to more dmg to kill and buildings need to be stunned longer
I agree with the buildings part.
Spyper revolver needs more dmg to more effective of a rage
Spyper is fine as it is.
Mario Luigi better, need larger stun raidus and uber time
Mario is fine as it is.
Slenderman he needs to move faster when he rages
I agree with this one, maybe change his teleport to Dash while the rage is active.

Boss Pack 4
Porky minions 400 less hp and range when loss his 1st life explosion needs to be small
Porky is fine as it is, but yeah, he needs a smaller explosion radius on life loss.
Pokemon Trainer alot rng behind his rage not all of the rages are useful
Trainer should be allowed to pick it's next Pokemon, also change his name to Pokemon Trainer Red.
Bat Metal HE SO FUCKING TOUGH (larger radius on rage)
Bat Metal is fine as it is.
HHH (Headless Horseless Horsemann) very badly need large knockback resistance
I agree with this one
Goofy need to be able to stun sentries cant fight back when 3 guns constantly
Goofy is fine as it is.
Freddy Krueger dmg required for rage increased due to him having two flying instant kill when loses life
I agree with this one, his rage is 1 kill guaranteed 90% of the time.
Gordon Freeman needs 2 less bombs since they one shot and shouldn't able to grab people through walls using gravity gun. At least make his hp in line with One punch man due power and utility.
Gordon shouldn't be able to pick up people the entire time, he should have this perk while his rage is active, or enable it for some time after triggering the rage.

BOSS PACK 5
Miss Pauling minons shouldn't have guns or should just be mini bonk boys
Her Bonk Boy should have less HP.
Mr. Meeseeks needs Building dmg and make minions do at least 5 dmg (10 dmg from crits)
Meeseeks is one of the most OP bosses ATM, he doesn't deserve this, he deserves a speed nerf or a minion nerf.
Bonk Boy needs to be able to destroy buildings/ more dmg
He needs more damage against buildings.
FemSpy no one chooses basically spy per just shitter/borning
She needs a rework
Harley Quinn homing projectile should do less dmg at at most 100
Harley is fine as it is.
Golem needs to be able to move 3 secs sooner after rage or make people slower when stuns them/ needs to destory teleporters when roll over them (he can't hit them)
Golem is fine as it is, but I agree with the teleporters part.
Luigi remove 10% faster swing speed
Luigi is fine as it is.
Ditto need to be rage more since limited ammo from rage/ move faster when rages.
He needs a small window of buff when it triggers the rage.
Grey Alien increase speed of people being sent into the sky or more time spent beam does more dmg or more beams
Grey Alien is fine as it is.
Mad Hatter instant weigh down to deal with pyros and longer range to hit small enemies
Mad Hatter is fine as it is.
Amnesia Grunt teleport haling weeping angel is better
Grunt needs a buff with his rage, a speed buff or some sort of alternate ability would be nice

BOSS PACK 6
Necrozma too new to judge honestly fine/
Necrozma is way too mobile, and his rage has a huge range, some of these blasts can go through walls, it needs a higher HP requirement or less damage on its rage.
The Lich King minions should have 400 hp instead of 600 or less hp
I agree with this one. His minions can take a lot of damage and they're a big threat with their damage.
Ghostbuster And Slimer v2 maybe knockback resistance to help withn rage being more effective
I kinda agree with this one, again. His rage is easily wasted by just being blasted away. He needs a minor knockback resistance on rage.
Little Mac Rage in complicated and not reliable in effective
Little Mac is fine as it is.
Wobbuffet Fine maybe immune to after burn to make rage more unpredictable
Wobbuffet is fine as it is.
Raiden increase rage dmg requirement, but give quick fix effect so he can a unstoppable when he rages and punish pryos spamming air blast
Raiden is fine as it is, he needs a short stun to deal with Pyro spam
Kratos need building dmg increase does sad dmg against them
I agree with this.
Agent Smith increase dmg required for rage otherwise fine since many ways to deal him
I agree with this, Smith minions are quite powerful, they're almost like a weaker version of him.
Mewtwo projectiles need to more dangerous increase the dmg or blast radius of them or at least the projectiles speed
Mewtwo is fine as it is.
Jason Very ugly model needs some knock back resistance
Jason is fine as it is.
Dalek in the right hands he is nightmare to fight,but maybe his 100% crits when raged isn't needed due the movement the zip line gives the hale
Dalek needs a damage buff against buildings, not this.

Certain classes have weapons that need adjustment for hales aren't completely shut down them down

Scout:
-Atomizer needs to have -10 hp cost again otherwise it massive upgrade from all scout melees and scouts can extremely difficult to deal with for certain hales
Atomizer is fine as it is, there are better alternatives.

Soldier:
Battalion's Backup remove the mechanic where if the hale dmgs the solider he gets a full banner. the banner is extremely powerful against hales and if a hales just scratches the solider he negated a tremendous amount of pain for everyone( hale that people on fire or getting hit by weakened chain lightning.
Battalion's Backup is fine as it is, the boss can kill the Soldier before he can use it.
Market Gardener if possible to have it massive dmg it used correctly and have pitiful dmg otherwise
Simply, no.

Pyro:
Phlog possible for pyro to get overheal when using it ability since they can't airblast and make pryos more aggressive as a option

I agree with this one, Pyro isn't as aggresive as it should be and this would be a nice solution to it.

Demoman:
Ullapool Caber Make it reusable or rechargeable to be less useless
I agree with this one.

Heavy:
Shotgun have shotguns have mini crits or crits to make heavys can have more mobility while giving the sandvich
Heavy's secondaries are fine as they are.

Engineer:
SHORT CIRCUIT if the weapon, as bs as it is for many hales, is here to stay then it should have it regular drawback of not being able to get metal when equipped so engies cant hug a dispenser stun locking hales until metal is drained
Short Circuit is fine as it is.
Wrangler if short circuit can stay then it should be possible to repair wrangled sentries like normal without the penalty
I kinda agree with this one, but it will bring some problems to bosses that have difficulties with buildings.

Sniper:
Razorback is working again and spy model hales knifes do jams if it breaks it.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. To implement it back with its original effect? If yes, then Razorback is fine as it is.

Medic: N/A
Solemn Vow needs to do 30% more dmg for reasons :p
No.

Spy:
Dead ringer can be quite powerful due its recharge rate without picking up metal, maybe small nerf to how fast it can recharge
I feel like this is a big problem with Spies in FF2, they can easily recharge and spam their cloaks, stalling the round.

Last thing it there should be a limit to !setboss on a single if people continue to play the same dumb hale every round because it EZ win.
Big yes to this, in my opinion.

Here is my response to GrandTheftFreedom's comment.
Spoiler
Add intro music to hales that don't have any. please. i suffer.
I agree with this, some bosses have polarizing abilities and don't have Intro sounds, and they're in the same Boss Pack.
Update a couple of the hale's text descriptions when you select them -- some are outdated/incorrect altogether
I agree with this, I will offer my help with this one.
Add an outline, beacon, something to the hale when rtd batswarm is active on it -- I can never tell where the hale is in that swirling mess and while batswarm has saved my life on a few occasions, it's been confusing for the rest of it.
Batswarm is removed
Spellcheck Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon names; I remember seeing "Pidgiotto" being sent out last week, don't remember if any others are wrong
I will offer my help with any misspells in the bosses.
Swap out the current poolday map for the one that's part of oh's multimap pack map-- the second one has different lighting, so the map/floors aren't insanely bright white; this is much easier to read the text at the start of rounds. Trying to read who and what the hale is + seeing /ff2dmg # + looking for my white cursor on the current pool day map makes me sad :cry:
I'm neutral with this one
Possibly add a text box popup on left hand side of screen of an epilepsy warning for Necrozma? Made with the same format that's brought up with nominated maps/boss packs at the start of Necrozma rounds -- just something quick for people to see. It's rage is honestly a bit of massive amount of flashing multi-colored lights, and can cover your screen if you're unfortunately too close to it/look in it's direction. I'm not epileptic but it's hard to look at that rage as much as I like the effect.
People with epilepsy shouldn't be playing this game, in vanilla, it already has a lot of sudden flashing.
Also if anything.. can there be a community vote on removing bosses? Ones like Jeff the Killer and Slenderman that aren't really fun to fight against, or half the time even play as? I don't know anyone who's an honest fan of the bosses that flash images on your screen consecutively (Clown, Jeff, Servant Grunt, etc) as they're more annoying than fun to play against. It'd be nice to condense the packs and remove the hales that are barely played/used anymore since there are so many to choose from.
I don't feel like this is a good idea. Many players will come and vote wrongly just because they lost to the boss or someone capped while playing as it.

I'm open to any opinions, feel free to offer any changes.
many_swords
Veteran

Post by many_swords »

Phat man:
Spoiler
I've been playing been playing on Freak Fortress server 1 for at least more than 4 years and I never posted before, but posting for hoping to have every hale have decent look at for whether they should be buffed or nerfed. These are my opinions of certain Hales and items have alot play time as hale and not hale. Also will post about some classes needing some items adjusted (yes including my hatred for the short circuit :problem: )

Boss Pack 1

*Vegeta- needs his dmg requirement for his rage increased with adjustment to his knock back resistance being lowered. his rage is very powerful and unique but the rate he get its and his speed with high knock back resistance makes it difficult to deal with. At the very least the need to have his uber time and stun time reduced so he can just kill two peole after his rage ends and he missed.

*The Major- Fine

*Zoroark- small stun radius can help with him killing and being more aggressive

*Shape Shifter- This hale need some knockback resistance to help from being pindown when he rages

*Shulk-Fine

* Link- Fine

*Haunted Duck Pyro- The Range of his rage could be lowered abit due it being able to one shot anyone regardless of medics

*Easter Bunny-Fine

*Megaman- his stun radius is very large for hale with high melee dmg and powerful range attacks

*Star Fox- needs quick fix uber effect when he uber to prevent knock back due no stun uber and higher building dmg

*Captain Falcon- need to have his dmg requirement lowered to rage due how many new powerful rages exist now and he overshadowed and he needs be ubered or have dmg reduction when hes in the middle of his rage.

* Sonic-needs Building dmg increased and possible qucik fix when ubered to help him against pyros that just spam airblast.

*Predator- his rage projectile dmg needs to increased

*Big Daddy- Fine

*Billy The Doll- should have 1 or 2 secs stuned when teleports with rage since bascially a teleswing rage

* Sub-Zero- his rages needs to be able to stun his targets or temporary strip to melee to help kill the people he raged

*Evil Clown_Honestly unless rage changed he basically needs to weeping angel in terms of rage

*Spongebob-fine

*MeeM-larger stun radius can help hime out kinda of dumb hale with hitbox bigger than a truck

BOSS PACK 2

*The Slap-Slinging Smacker-slightly reduce knock back or reducing the dmg of people getting launched into the air since it instant kills many classes with out even noticing their existence

*SpicyCandy-Fine

*Doflamingo-fine

*Weeping Angel- The rate in which this hale can rage spam is painful to deal with.

*Isaac- Fine people need to use his bats more

*Cave Johnson- Fine strong if can aim maybe adjust dmg requirement for rage

* Jeff The Killer- Awful needs a stun to more effective

* Charizard- Make flamethrower great again

*Wolf 'O' Donnell- quick fix effect when rages to use cow mangler more effectively

*Wheatley- his minions should be able to be summoned and spread out to have be more effective for the hale

* Gingerbread Man- needs knock back resistance badly when he rages and should be untargetable by senties when tiny

*Ignignokt- make the quad lazer blast radius much larger make it a huge threat

* General Grievous - fINE considering how powerful his minions can be due to Blue being able to get taunt crits

*Master Chief- He shouldn’t be hurt by his own rage for about 1500 dmg

*Rappy- Fine

* Duke Nukem- Fine

*Bionic Commando- Fine

*L4D Bill- small dmg increase to smg otherwise fine

*Warhammer 40K- needs some knockback resistance rage is strong but without it he useless against heavy kncok back

*Haunter-Fine

Boss Pack 3

*Static Shock-dmg increase or projectile speed increased

*King Dedede-fine just huge hitbox

*Earthworm Jim- not of people who know to use hookshot otherwise fairly fine

*Ness-Fine maybe more dmg to pk fire and dmg resistance with pk thunder

*Bastion- make his turrent form require more rage due to how much he can spam it.

*Meta Knight- PLZZZZZ reduce his rages dmg and range due to hit being spamable and killiling 10 people without even trying and just spaming his teleport

*Dark Pit- he shouldn't have universal stun range with instant kill on top on it and arrows that instantly destroy buildings. just reduced his stun range to help balance him out

*Cuddly Heavy- needs instant weighdown with some knockback resistance not alot just enoguh where he can kill his targets

*Ryu- small dmg increase to one shot pyros airblasting and destory building more effectivly

*Bob The Builder- Fine

*Jiggly puff- melee needs to more dmg to kill and buildings need to be stunned longer

*Ragnaros- Fine

*Spyper- revolver needs more dmg to more effective of a rage

*Mummy-fine just cause how slow he is

*Mario- Luigi better, need larger stun raidus and uber time

*The Administrator-fine just cause of minions

*Dark Link- Fine just black

*Neo- dmg required for rage due its power to wipe out alot of people other wise fine

*Slenderman- he needs to move faster when he rages

Boss Pack 4

*Porky- minions 400 less hp and range when loss his 1st life explosion needs to be small

*One Punch Man- fine

*Pokemon Trainer- alot rng behind his rage not all of the rages are useful

* Bat Metal-HE SO FUCKING TOUGH (larger radius on rage)

*Samus- fine

*HHH- very badly need large knockback resistance

*Freddy Fazbear- another teleporting hale

*Goofy- need to be able to stun sentries cant fight back when 3 guns constantly

*Doom-fine

*Ghost Rider-fine maybe dmg on homing projectile need to be increased to kill pyro more effectivly

*Blutarch Mann- fine maybe stun sentries longer to cause more confusion useless possible to move everyones cosmitcs during rage to more confusion and friendly fire

* Merasmus-fine

*Vagineer- fine

*Ninja Spy- fine

*Christian Brutal Sniper - fine

*Freddy Krueger- dmg required for rage increased due to him having two flying instant kill when loses life

*Gentle Spy-Fine

*Gordon Freeman- needs 2 less bombs since they one shot and shouldn't able to grab people through walls using gravity gun. At least make his hp in line with One punch man due power and utility.

*Deman- fine casue of minions can overwelming

BOSS PACK 5

*Spyro-fine

*Miss Pauling - minons shouldn't have guns or should just be mini bonk boys

*Sans- Fine

*Mr. Meseeks- needs Building dmg and make minions do at least 5 dmg (10 dmg from crits)

*Guts- fine

*Bonk Boy- needs to be able to destroy buildings/ more dmg

*FemSpy- no one chooses basically spy per just shitter/borning

*Gaben-fine

*Joker- fine

*Harley Quinn-homing projectile should do less dmg at at most 100

*Amishbull-fine

*Golem- needs to be able to move 3 secs sooner after rage or make people slower when stuns them/ needs to destory teleporters when roll over them (he can't hit them)

*Luigi- remove 10% faster swing speed

*Ditto-need to be rage more since limited ammo from rage/ move faster when rages.

*Grey Alien- increase speed of people being sent into the sky or more time spent beam does more dmg or more beams

*Demopan-fine

*Super Meat Boy- fine

*Mad Hatter- instant weigh down to deal with pyros and longer range to hit small enemies

*Amnesia Grunt- teleport haling weeping angel is better

BOSS PACK 6

*Necrozma- too new to judge honestly fine/

*The Lich King- minions should have 400 hp instead of 600 or less hp

* Ghostbuster And Slimer v2- maybe knockback resistance to help withn rage being more effective

*Pain- fine

*Little Mac- Rage in complicated and not reliable in effective

*Wobbuffet-Fine maybe immune to after burn to make rage more unpredictable

*Raiden- increase rage dmg requirement, but give quick fix effect so he can a unstoppable when he rages and punish pryos spamming air blast

*Kratos- need building dmg increase does sad dmg against them

*The Hidden- fine

*Chell- fine but should be able to toss people in environment dmg for instant kill traps

* Agent Smith- increase dmg required for rage otherwise fine since many ways to deal him

*Mewtwo- projectiles need to more dangerous increase the dmg or blast radius of them or at least the projectiles speed

*Gangplank-Fine

*Mushu- Fine

*Jason- Very ugly model needs some knock back resistance

*Solid Snake- fine but his rage cause very bad frame rate drop from every player being high lighted
My responses:
Color coded names are as followed:
Green: I would support and even encourage more ideas to the boss.
Yellow: I support a minor change to the boss for the sake of better balance.
Red: I fully disagree with the idea for reasons typically mentioned
(sorry for the long read)
Spoiler
Vegeta: I agree that the uber and stun time after his rage is over needs to be removed and I'm fine with a slight increase to his rage requirement... But I disagree with reducing more knockback resist because his flying ability gets severely hindered by knockback when he has less resistance.

Zoroark: this boss is fairly balanced at 47% (41% in server 1) winrate IMO. If we do give him a stun it would need to be very small and very short. I get that it might make players more aggressive.. but you have played enough to know that a lot of people would act the same with him despite the stun.

Shape shifter:I don't think this boss really needs a buff tbh.. sure he is at 48% (44% in server 1 alone) but honestly I don't think he is that hard to play. Maybe at most increase the damage his minions do since they are pretty much only a distraction at this point.

Haunted Duck Pyro:This boss is already under 50% winrate.. a nerf would only hinder him

Megaman: One of the stronger bosses we have at 60% winrate, I wouldn't mind a radius nerf to his stun for the same reasons you've listed.

Starfox: this boss definitely needs a buff in general. At 33% winrate he could use the removal of knockback via airblast during rage as well as maybe a slight damage increase.

Captain Falcon: the fact that he still doesn't have uber on rage bothers me because I know it was suggested in the past and considering that some bosses have the same rage AOE and instakill effect he could defiantly use either a radius increase or more rages also.

Sonic: While I wouldn't mind either a resistance to airblast on rage or a damage to buildings increase. Giving both would severely make this already strong boss overpowered. If he does get a buff then I suggest only one of the two suggestions.

Predator: I fully agree with a projectile dmg buff, as well as maybe a slight hp buff to really help him out.

Billy The Doll: Currently at 40% winrate (37% on server 1) any nerfs to this boss would only hinder him more.

Sub-Zero: he could use a slight buff but to much of one could be bad. If possible and not to complicated to try maybe instead of stunning players they cant turn when frozen in place but can still shoot in the direction they were already facing.

Evil Clown: Personally I wouldn't mind a rage change to him so he is not super generic. If possible maybe increase his speed as well as change his rage (and decrease the number of rages) to a spitball that when lands applies a drugged effect on all players in an aoe. (sticking to the abilities of the minion in the Killing floor series.) Otherwise yes this boss needs a buff.

Meem: As well as a stun radius it may help to make his minions faster and/or reduce the knock back they take so they don't just get picked off before they can really do damage to the team.

Pack 2:

The Slap-Slinging Smacker: while he could use a Nerf, I'd like to point out that medics healing one another actually completely negates his rage as they heal faster then it. At most I'd recommend maybe reducing his hp or increasing the damage needed to rage.

Weeping Angel: As annoying as it is this boss is actually pretty balanced currently. so if we do lessen the number of rages then I'd recommend increasing the length of the stun to counteract the nerf.

Jeff the killer: I'd say he needs a stun and higher damage on his cleavers tbh. Bleed damage is not great since battalions feeds off of it way to well.

Charizard: Make flamethrower great again... And reduce knockback.

Wolf 'O' Donnel: the quick fix effect could help. but if possible we should make it force switch off the cow mangler after he fires so people stop trying to reload the dumb thing.

Wheatley: I think the minion spread would just be better in terms of them not being all one shot by classes as soon as the uber wears off but maybe also increase the knock back resist of the boss itself so he doesn't get shoved to oblivion while trying to hit players.

Gingerbread man: maybe not untargetable by buildings but instead give him zero knock back during rage so he doesn't get shoved to oblivion on a crit explosion or gunfire.

Ignignokt: Yes increase the aoe of the explosion since it is super slow and typically does nothing if a player runs it into a wall.

General Grievous: I'd still like either more knockback resist on this boss or (and one of the few times I'd agree with it) Instant weighdown so he doesn't get pinned to the corner of maps as easily.

Master Chief: While I personally think the self damage helps to balance him out better, he is weaker currently with 42% winrate (37% on server 1) and could use a buff as long as its not massive.

L4D Bill: This boss is fine as is IMO.

Warhammer 40K: He still has a strong win rate so any buffs would only make him more overpowered.

Pack 3

Static Shock: projectile speed increase yes but damage increase is a def no. This boss was way to strong in the past with his damage as is. I only say projectile speed because they can be avoided pretty easily after a certain distance and because the boss needs some small amount of buff.

Earthworm Jim: This boss is hindered by battalions negating his rage completely. maybe increase rage damage.

Ness: Personally I think this boss is hindered by players that pick him and don't understand that they can switch rages. But if its really needed then he could have a buff with more dmg to pk fire and dmg resistance with pk thunder.

Bastion: We should increase the rage needed for the turret form and maybe counter with more hp since this boss is fairly balanced currently with 52% winrate (50% on server 1)

Meta Knight: While the boss is balanced currently, I agree that we still need to nerf the rage damage or aoe and increase something else like health to keep the balance. Players really hate seeing this boss because of the rage.

Dark Pit: the arrows sole purpose is to break buildings and should be left alone. the range of his stun can be nerfed but otherwise I'd leave the rest of him alone.

Cuddly Heavy: This boss is currently 44% winrate (36% on server 1) Either give him the instant weigh down or the increased knockback resistance.. but not both.

Ryu: he could use a damage buff. Also his rage is super buggy still with standing still sometimes which really messes with him.

Jiggly puff:to be honest I'm shocked that his winrate is 35%.. if we have to increase anything then his damage would be the best option to counter high hp players wasting rage time as well as active battalions.

Spyper: His gun and maybe overall damage could use an increase to help boost his winrate a little more. Fixing the stun already did a great deal on helping him get stronger overall.

Mario: larger stun aoe would be fine anything more would unbalance this boss to much.

The Administrator: Agreed this boss is fine aside from I'd like the gun to do more damage, its not super accurate and when it does hit I don't typically see it kill unless the class is low hp (I'm not saying it should pop a heavy, but it shouldn't take more then one shot to kill a large portion of classes considering its part of her main rage.)

Neo: A slight increase to damage needed for rage would be fine.

Slenderman: making him a bit faster during rage wouldn't be super bad. just don't make it super fast like weeping since he blinds the map permanently on first rage.

Pack 4:

Porky: the boss is already at 45% winrate (44% on server 1) any more nerfs are not needed currently.

Pokemon Trainer: The rage rng is the main reason for his lower winrate. rages like gust being repeatedly picked really ruins the players chances of winning.

Bat metal: a larger radius would be fine and it should guarantee a kill if your caught (I thought it already did but apparently if your already in uber before he rages it doesn't kill you) The boss definitely needs it being at 21% winrate.

HHH: pretty sure we talked in the past about how his knockback resistance is horrible, so yes it could be increased.

Freddy Fazbear: as said this boss is just another generic teleporting boss, he could defiantly use a buff or a range change to help make him more appealing.

Goofy: Considering his damage is mostly bleed and already harshly punished by battalions, I would be for giving him a sentry stun.

Ghost Rider: damage increase on rage projectiles would be fine to help fine tune the winrate.

Bluetarch Mann: at 43% winrate (39% on server 1) I don't think he really needs a buff but maybe just a damage to buildings increase and a small hp buff if we do.

Freddy Krueger: personally I think this boss is fine and balanced as is with 48% winrate (44% on server 1)

Gorden Freeman: As much as I dislike this boss he is already nerfed enough since his winrate is 42% (37% on server 1)

Miss Pailing: This boss is already bad and needs to be buffed before nerfed.

Mr. Meeseeks: The point of this boss is that it's minions are there to annoy and buildings are really his only current weakness. I supposed we could increase minion damage slightly to 5 but personally I'd prefer it be left alone as is.

Bonk Boy: more damage yes but no change to building damage, the boss only needs a little buff at 41% winrate (36% on server 1) and tbh I like the idea of players having to choose between being in danger of a hard hitting boss or taking cover. behind a well placed nest.

Femspy: the boss is not played much but is doing just fine currently.

Harley Quinn: This boss doesn't need to be nerfed with 34% winrate (29% on server 1)

Golem: he could deal with a small buff as he currently is at 39% winrate (32% on server 1)

Luigi: idk if the swing speed really helps him or not but he could use a slight nerf since he is at 60% winrate (57% on server 1)

Ditto: he could use more rage damage overall and/or more rages to help combat getting mauled by spies.

Grey alien: making his rage stronger would be the best way to buff him.

Mad Hatter: the boss is strong enough as is with 55% winrate (52% on server 1) and does not need a buff.

Amnesia Grunt: This boss is in the most need of a buff currently. If he doesn't one hit classes already them make him do more damage and maybe give him a point and click teleport on top of his original one.

Pack 6

Lich King: the minions don't need to be changed but the health gained for killing them off is still to appealing to players. I suggest lowering the amount of hp he can get from killing them off so its just as useful to let them live and do damage.

Ghostbuster And Slimer v2: another boss I'm surprised is on the lower end of winrate. I guess a little knockback resist would help buff him up a little since he has a rough time getting players into his portal or even removing air blast knockback during rage since pyros like to spam air blast the moment he rages.

Wobbuffet: people already complain about not being able to see his rage despite that being the point of it. The boss is weak as is though and could use a buff in some way. If its not to hard to code maybe also make him reflect explosive damage in an aoe around the player that fired it so if a soldier/demo shoots him it will make everyone around the person also take damage.

Raiden: the boss does fine as is at 51% winrate (46% on server 1) and at most just needs to be known how to play.

Kratos: the boss should get a damage buff in general, Kratos is still super hindered purely by battalions users as one hit from his punches or a chain lightning gives everyone around the soldier using one the ability to attack without any real chance at dying for a few seconds. This includes other soldiers who also have the battalions which then can pop the buff again to continue their assault.

Chell: The boss is currently doing fine at 51% winrate (49% on server 1) and doesn't need a buff, also the reason the ability to put portals in instant kill areas was removed is because the boss would pretty much spam portal everyone into it.

Agent Smith: This boss is made for new players to mostly understand the game and that's the main reason we don't try to nerf him that much. If he does get a nerf then simply more damage needed for a rage is fine.

Mewtwo: like static the projectiles are fairly slow and can be avoided at a distance, so increased projectile speed would help

Jason Voorhees: the boss is still doing poorly and could use a decently sized buff. maybe more knockback resistance and make him do enough damage to one shot most classes outside of heavy the villain he is based off of is supposed to be a strong monster of a man so it would make sense for him to kill most everything in one hit.

Solid Snake: the boss does fine In my opinion but if the reveal on his rage causes to much frame loss then I don't think it will hurt him to have it removed.

Dalek: the boss does fine currently, I don't think any chance is needed since the players who mostly pick him know what they are doing.

Weapon adjustments.

Atomizer: agreed as its become to easy for scouts to just run away the whole time and annoy the server by wasting time instead of fighting.

Battalions Backup: if you've read to this point you know that this item pretty much hinders/kills a large portion of our bosses winrates and strongly needs to be nerfed.

Market Gardener: with how much spies currently benefit from their bad ping and valves shit hitreg I don't want to see something that's easy to do and has unlimited class slots come into play for large damage as most low winrate bosses would just get made unplayable.

Pholg: this actually would be since since it would help eliminate players needs to only press right mouse click when fighting bosses and overall just feed some bosses to victory.

Ullapool Caber: as an off the wall idea how about instead of recharging it, we make it launch the demo far away from the boss as like an one time escape item for when the boss is to close (may require a short block to taking damage so the player doesn't explode upon hitting a wall or the ground.)

Shotgun: I don't personally see any super strong point in giving all shotguns mini crits. I suppose it could be done but seems like a waste of time.

Short Circut: ever since valves recent change to the short circuit I don't think its as bad as made to be, players continue to bash it because they don't like the idea of not being able to instantly kill the engineer as soon as they can and it actually helps out against bosses like guts who would otherwise dominate a team if not for well placed stuns. To be honest for me personally the only reason I even have it equipped is for these bosses. otherwise a pistol is much more useful at this point.

Wrangler: whats the point in asking for bosses to do more damage to buildings if you want us to buff the thing that makes bosses do less damage to buildings..? overall the wrangler can make a lot of bosses lives miserable just by blocking stuff as is.

Razorback: if it doesn't block one of the hales back stabs already then I would be fine with it doing so, I don't know what you mean by jams but if you mean stuns the boss then its a def no as snipers are strong enough as is.

Solemn vow: pointless suggestion for pointless reasons

Dead Ringer: players can really be annoying with this on maps with lots of hp/ammo so im fine with nerfing it.

and lastly adding a limit to bosses wouldnt work because if it was more then 2 players per boss then people would complain anyway. The point of the mode is to have fun and if we limit bosses then players would not enjoy the server just as much as playing against the same boss. Also fun fact did you know that typically a lot of the people who complain about repeat boss are also the same people who pick the same boss because they want that EZ win.
GrandTheftFreedom:
Spoiler
Sorry for the typos and missing words in Phatman's post, it was made while we were up all night playing FF1 :silent:

Add intro music to hales that don't have any. please. i suffer.

Update a couple of the hale's text descriptions when you select them -- some are outdated/incorrect altogether

Add an outline, beacon, something to the hale when rtd batswarm is active on it -- I can never tell where the hale is in that swirling mess and while batswarm has saved my life on a few occasions, it's been confusing for the rest of it.

Spellcheck Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon names; I remember seeing "Pidgiotto" being sent out last week, don't remember if any others are wrong

Swap out the current poolday map for the one that's part of oh's multimap pack map-- the second one has different lighting, so the map/floors aren't insanely bright white; this is much easier to read the text at the start of rounds. Trying to read who and what the hale is + seeing /ff2dmg # + looking for my white cursor on the current pool day map makes me sad :cry:

Possibly add a text box popup on left hand side of screen of an epilepsy warning for Necrozma? Made with the same format that's brought up with nominated maps/boss packs at the start of Necrozma rounds -- just something quick for people to see. It's rage is honestly a bit of massive amount of flashing multi-colored lights, and can cover your screen if you're unfortunately too close to it/look in it's direction. I'm not epileptic but it's hard to look at that rage as much as I like the effect.

My Response
Spoiler
- Most bosses have one and the few that don't are pretty easy to tell apart. but I'd be fine with it either way.

- We've been working on this slowly when we remember/have time. it just has taken awhile since we are usually working on boss balances or new bosses.

- Batswarm no longer exist due to its knockback and frame drops therefor this is not needed.

- I didn't realize that there were misspellings, I don't mind if they are fixed.

- TBH I wish an updated/larger pool day was added in general, the original is small and overplayed. But if the multimaps one is better with lighting then I'd be fine with it.

- with the way tf2 is I think players with epilepsy shouldn't be playing in general. the whole game is full of bright flashes and other blinding things.

- I don't really agree with removing bosses. I feel as though every boss can/should be changed so its not at bad and typically when we do think a boss is bad enough fire has removed/edited them in the past (king bowser, skeleton king, weeping angel)
Last edited by many_swords on Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to message me on the community discord if you have any questions.