FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS [OLD]

Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Possibly Cloud Strife as a boss. Would be a really long range with his sword, super jump, and a rage of meteors.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Guile from Street Fighter.
Metal theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1g7jNeP ... re=mh_lolz

Regular and still awesome theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NDWuTw6BY

Fight's with fists, Purely american, Chuck Norris sometimes fills in for him. Chuck Norris and Guile could be in a fight and they would both win.
He would be powerful and awesome to fight with.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Screaming Mantis from MGS4
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Big Boss Snake with the Snake Eater Theme playing.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Is it possible to make The Boss, her son, Major Ocelot, and The Sorrow. Well The Sorrow could just be a little special thing that appears if The Boss or Major Ocelot is the boss, considering they are related and The Sorrow is awesome.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Ryuk from Death Note and turns people into apples.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Dr. Axel Link wrote:I thought of this boss when I was reviewing my comments and history on youtube, and I think there is one boss I think would be really interesting. His rage might be a bit on the over powered side but would fit his description. The Shinigami everyone knows and loves, Ryuk. His weapon would be hard to choose. due to the fact that he doesn't really fight, but probably would use his fists or a knife as the boss. His rage however would be on the difficult side. It would be the most effective on a large group of people, which would not instantly kill them, but the death is unavoidable. Just by looking at them with his rage he would become temporarily invulnerable, pull out his Death Note and everyone he is looking at would be written down and die within 40 seconds. If you can make this that would be AWESOME! But due to the fact that his rage is overpowered, I think you should have the rage harder to get (like about every 5% of his health) and everyone who dies will turn into an apple. Ryuk and every other Shinigami love apples (except the ones who haven't had one) and they would say "To Ryuk apples are like cigarettes and alcohol are to humans. If you want to know more about him you can watch the Death Note anime, and to be honest, I think he is the funniest character in the series, and would love to see him as a hale.
damn you have a lot of bosses there lol but it is good you are helping :D
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Sankoose120 wrote:
Dr. Axel Link wrote:I thought of this boss when I was reviewing my comments and history on youtube, and I think there is one boss I think would be really interesting. His rage might be a bit on the over powered side but would fit his description. The Shinigami everyone knows and loves, Ryuk. His weapon would be hard to choose. due to the fact that he doesn't really fight, but probably would use his fists or a knife as the boss. His rage however would be on the difficult side. It would be the most effective on a large group of people, which would not instantly kill them, but the death is unavoidable. Just by looking at them with his rage he would become temporarily invulnerable, pull out his Death Note and everyone he is looking at would be written down and die within 40 seconds. If you can make this that would be AWESOME! But due to the fact that his rage is overpowered, I think you should have the rage harder to get (like about every 5% of his health) and everyone who dies will turn into an apple. Ryuk and every other Shinigami love apples (except the ones who haven't had one) and they would say "To Ryuk apples are like cigarettes and alcohol are to humans. If you want to know more about him you can watch the Death Note anime, and to be honest, I think he is the funniest character in the series, and would love to see him as a hale.
damn you have a lot of bosses there lol but it is good you are helping :D
Yea I tend to do this a lot... I would have more but some would be way overpowered. We wouldn't want the entire game to be really overpowered but some of them I think would be better than others. I mainly post characters I think are awesome from video games and anime that I play and watch. So I do tend to post a lot of stuff here because I watch a ton of anime, movies, TV shows, and play a ton of games. I try to only post appropriate ones so no weird ones like a special infected from L4D, or some just weird characters, like Handsome Jack from the Borderlands games (not sure if he was in Borderlands 1 but was in Borderlands 2).
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sikora2009

Post by sikora2009 »

Last edited by sikora2009 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Sheik from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Now there are somethings I am wondering, and I know you did it with sonic so I was wondering if you could do this for Sheik, which is have the class use a weapon (Sonic's was a wrench) and use a different classes taunt (Sonic's bonk taunt) and have Sheik use a knife and have him/her (Debatable on gender, ask me later about it) but have the bone saw taunt to make it look like he/she is playing the harp. His/her rage is up to you but I would probably think Teleport or blind and scare everyone but you guys can decide that.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.