FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS [OLD]

KnotRed

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Post by KnotRed »

Good News, Bad News & Better News;

Bad News: my friend Epicman removed his Ganon boss cause "REMOVED, because this boss was a boring rock clone, if you want to redo it, go for it, and i might redo it in the future", is what it says on his boss page

Good News, mostly for Jojo fans: A new public Jojo FF2 boss, Rudol Von Stroheim

Rudol Von Stroheim (Epicman boss) [Download link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6xuekysa9hhu ... m.rar?dl=0 ]
Normal

Rage Model

Class: Soldier
Weapon: Fists
Alt-Fire: Super Jump

Rage: Rocket Barrage (Shoots rockets out of stroheim's back, also since the rockets do low dmg, he gets mini crits too)

Better News: if anyone wants to fight Trump here he is

Donald Trump (JuegosPablo boss) [Download Link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssb56wagqml8s ... p.zip?dl=0 ]

Class: Spy
Weapon: Saxxy
Alt-Fire: Super Jump
# of Lives: 2
Life Lose: Parasite Bag of Money
Rage: Overlay + Stun
Spoiler
enjoy looking them over or don't, your call
Last edited by KnotRed on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is just a suggestion, its basically a grain of sand that nobody cares about
KnotRed

Post by KnotRed »

New Public Boss from Scooty Booty Sauce https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=310244

Black Baron from the game Mad World (Nintendo Wii)

All the info from the public page;

The Pimp from the Madworld series, the Black Baron, had made his way into FF2 arenas! Here with some interesting abilities!

Super Jump and Weighdown, (Requires Dynamic Defaults)

Heavier, slower, less rage generated than a normal boss, but has more health (Requires Boss Tweaks)

Middle Mouse to gain Knockback resistance, speed buff, battalion's backup effect, requires 50% rage and drains it at a quick rate. Your melee is considerably weaker as well, but has a whole other bunch of attributes. (Requires Drain Over Time)

Immune to soft stuns (Requires Sarysamod)

Press R to sacrifice 30% rage to lunge towards the opponent, kills all classes other than Slappy pyros and Heavys, and if they do survive they are knocked back heavily. (Requires Improved Saxton)

Lifeloss: Changes theme to MadWorld OST - So Cold and gains permanent speed boost + concheror effect, short self stun for player to get away. (Requires TFconditions, Movement Speed, St. Heffe abilities, and the provided plugin in the package)

Rage: Stuns players and sentries for 3 second and summons your side hoe, Mathilda
She has a shit ton of buffs (Buff Banner effect, Backup effect, Hype effect, Bomb carrier defensive buff) but if she misses her attack she gets hurt, but if you hit she causes bleed and mark for death!, health formula is (((50+n)*n)^1.04) so she gets stronger when more players join! (Requires Koishi's abilities)

Theme(s):

Life 1 theme:

Madworld OST - Look Pimpin
Anarchy Reigns OST - Days of Old

Lifeloss theme:

Madworld OST - So Cold!

Download Link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/lw5b0ob2o1z4d ... x.zip?dl=0
Spoiler
if you want to know what weapon or class he has or using, your gonna have to check the download link
This is just a suggestion, its basically a grain of sand that nobody cares about
RevolverOceloto

Post by RevolverOceloto »

Boss Info: (Waffen SS Colonel & Great Detective. Danm good detective. Hans Landa)

GMOD Playermodel ~https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =941586736

Health: 750K Per Player (If this is too much or not too much. you can tweak it however you like.)

Boss Class Type: Medic

Boss Weapon: Bonesaw

Intro Quote: ''Ah landa da sind sie ja!'' Which automatically translates to ''Ah landa there you are!''

Alt-Fire Ability: Ammo for your pistol! (50 Percent rage will grant landa a medium ammo box to refill his given pistol)

Second Weapon: Lugermorph

Third Weapon: Quick fix (Used for his minions below.)

Rage: Summon Help [100% rage needed. needs to be hit 250k Damage before he can use it.]
~Landa will summon any dead player onto his team to fight for landa. aswell as Gain Outlines on the RED Players marking their positions for the minions to take care of them or landa himself.)

His theme:

P.S The GMOD Model is the closest that i can get to a colonel. i would have used a gestapo but hans landa isnt one. he's just a SS Colonel. so just stick to obersturmbanfuhrer. Also. you may tweak his health or required damage to gain his rage however you like.
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Almost a million health per player sounds reasonable to me.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
RevolverOceloto

White Sedan wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:40 pm Almost a million health per player sounds reasonable to me.
As i mentioned. you may tweak the health however you like. just say and i'll edit.

EDIT: 9800 Is now 7500 Per Player. Thanks for telling me about the K Thingy.
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KnotRed

Post by KnotRed »

An Update regarding a boss I suggested previously - Black Rock Shooter

One of my friends edited a previous version of her to be more playable & has sounds included with download

all her info from the public page - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=310164

Class: Scout
Health Formula: (((500+n)*n)^1.04)/2
Lives: 2
Movement Speed: 340 hu/s
Total damage needed to activate rage: 3000
Weapon:
1. Half-Zatoichi(Cannot be insta-killed by other zatoichi wielding players, also this melee has Jason's weapon attributes like marked for death on hit, minicrit becomes crit, gains 3 sec of crit on kill etc.)
2. Direct Hit(Fires normal rocket projectile. It does high damage to buildings and average damage to players but has terrible fire rate. You can make a great combo with crit gained on melee kill.)

Abilities
Mobility: Super Jump, Weighdown
Rage: Stuns nearby players for 5 seconds(8 sec for sentries) + All Buffs(Minicrit, Defense Buff etc., 10 sec) + No Knockback(10 sec) + 450 hu/s Speed Boost(10 sec)
Lifeloss Ability: Matrix attack for 3 seconds.

Necessary Plugins
-Dynamic Defaults
-War3 Ability Pack
-M7's Plugin
-Move Speed
-TF Conditions

Credits
Hibiki for original boss, JuegosPablo for fixing the original config, and Litronom for making the model.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ill6144v0 ... hooter.zip
KnotRed

Post by KnotRed »

RevolverOceloto wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:52 pm
White Sedan wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:40 pm Almost a million health per player sounds reasonable to me.
As i mentioned. you may tweak the health however you like. just say and i'll edit.

EDIT: 980K Is now 750K.
I would remove the K when you are writing boss hp per player cause K = 1000, so 750K = 750000
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

“RevolverOceloto” wrote:EDIT: 980K Is now 750K.
Wat. You don’t seem to understand how health works. Most bosses have around 35k health on a FULL SERVER. 750k health per player would give the boss 24,000,000 health when the servers full. That is ludicrous.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
RevolverOceloto

I've editted the health.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

RevolverOceloto wrote: Health: 750K Per Player (If this is too much or not too much. you can tweak it however you like.)
Yeah I think that's a tad bit extremely wtf op.