FF2 MAP SUGGESTIONS

Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Re: FF2 MAP SUGGESTIONS

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Can we remove arena_2fort_night_final? The Secret Room has been causing a bit of problems for bosses such as Gentlespy and some players have recently been camping in there as the boss.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Dr. Axel Link wrote:Can we remove arena_2fort_night_final? The Secret Room has been causing a bit of problems for bosses such as Gentlespy and some players have recently been camping in there as the boss.
Or at least board it up. It's a great map and while this may cause some some problems I don't think it warrants the entire map to be removed.
Last edited by Drewski on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
McKon
Veteran
Location: The Netherlands, North-Brabant, Dongen, Oranjeplein 53

Post by McKon »

I must say that the map is rather annoying and new players need about 20 minutes to find/get the guys hiding in there. Also something I see a lot with teleporting bosses is that a scouts waits in the room until he is the last 3 alive and when the hale teleports to him he caps and wins(no fun) to a point that every scout on the map is usually a troll or someone that stalls for like 10-15 minutes.

I would say remove the hidden room or make it transparent(for the new players) with a better way to get out of it for teleporting bosses.
Last edited by McKon on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-McKon
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

McKon wrote:I must say that the map is rather annoying and new players need about 20 minutes to find/get the guys hiding in there. Also something I see a lot with teleporting bosses is that a scouts waits in the room until he is the last 3 alive and when the hale teleports to him he caps and wins(no fun) to a point that every scout on the map is usually a troll or someone that stalls for like 10-15 minutes.

I would say remove the hidden room or make it transparent(for the new players) with a better way to get out of it for teleporting bosses.
Dr. Axel Link wrote:Can we remove arena_2fort_night_final? The Secret Room has been causing a bit of problems for bosses such as Gentlespy and some players have recently been camping in there as the boss.
I'd personally be fine with getting this map removed. Other than the hidden room by one side of the map. There's a spot where an engy can camp on the ceiling inside spawn if I remember correctly. Somewhere inside on top of the boards. Making it difficult generally for hales to even kill and another engy spot with an awkward incline that just plain unfair with an active sentry nest. Bad enough these spot being awkward sentry camp. I've seen these spot abused multiple times by players to simply hide from the hale. Dragging the round even more, there's too many spots to hide here. I'd completely fine with having this map removed in my opinion.
Last edited by PukaTheDude on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

SpicyCandy wrote:Please use this thread to suggest maps for Freak Fortress. Include the download link and an admin will check on it.
Don't think this thread is for map removals by the looks of this, but whatever...
Last edited by Benstartri on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

Benstartri wrote:
SpicyCandy wrote:Please use this thread to suggest maps for Freak Fortress. Include the download link and an admin will check on it.
Don't think this thread is for map removals by the looks of this, but whatever...
That awkward moment when we forget what the thread is about. Sorry about that.
Last edited by PukaTheDude on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Drewski wrote:
Or at least board it up. It's a great map and while this may cause some some problems I don't think it warrants the entire map to be removed.
That sounds reasonable as well. It is a pretty good map but that spot is an annoying spot and should be blocked. People were complaining when I had to cap as Gentlespy because the engi refused to get out of that room. With that down, Gentlespy could at least stand a chance on that map, rather than get as many down before they all enter the secret room and you are forced to cap, wait til they come out (which is unlikely), or suicide.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

Dr. Axel Link wrote:
Drewski wrote:
That sounds reasonable as well. It is a pretty good map but that spot is an annoying spot and should be blocked. People were complaining when I had to cap as Gentlespy because the engi refused to get out of that room. With that down, Gentlespy could at least stand a chance on that map, rather than get as many down before they all enter the secret room and you are forced to cap, wait til they come out (which is unlikely), or suicide.
There is a thread for ff2 map removals HERE!
Please keep this thread for suggesting maps and use the thread linked above for removals. Thank you
Last edited by Benstartri on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

bubster

Post by bubster »

I'd like to suggest vsh_oilrig_v18

http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/163726
Last edited by bubster on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
((__Pencil__))>

Post by ((__Pencil__))> »

I wish we have maps like WoW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxcTOU5jyL8
Last edited by ((__Pencil__))> on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.