A Terrible Fanfiction Chapter 1: Soup

HankHill
Veteran

A Terrible Fanfiction Chapter 1: Soup

Post by HankHill »

Approved by Soup

Many know the smooth taste of a good soup, whether it be Chicken Noodle or Creamy Tomato; their tastes unique, their flavors exquisite, none can imagine an existence without this drink-food hybrid--well, it's all food in Australia. Most also expect soup to be packaged in cans, even referenced by one of Demoman's Revenge Quotes. One in particular, however, caught everyone's attention. It all started on a server...a server where an entire team was a random assortment of props. Yes, one of those props...was Soup.

Now Soup wasn't a particularly good prop; if anything, she was very terrible at hiding from the army of Pyros that would see her and the rest of her kind dead. Her first appearance, she scrambled to hide in a deep corner of Kakariko Village, but was untimately found by a man simply known as Abraham. His wrath amongst his kind was feared, only looked down upon by the Fire that gave him life and the SpicyCandy created with only the brightest blue of flames. His powers allowed him to find Soup each and every hunt that first season, tormenting her until her once sweet taste grew extraordinarily bitter. Tears and silence were all that could be seen come the end of that season, the hunt only getting worse for her as it continued.

Towards the end of the hunting season, Abraham and his two buddies, Presto and TzKet, decided to launch a final assault on Soup to be rid of her for good. The map: Clock Tower. The time: 2200. Additional hunters: Lewanda, Pembroke, and their own double agent: Bench.

He was a perfect Spy, trained in the Bench Art. He could perform Bench Presses, Bench Tips, and even the full transformation into a Bench! His deep desire to be with Abraham drove him down his dark path, his hidden feelings remaining such to avoid banishment. His goal was a simple one: Hide perfectly until the signal was given, then lead the hunters to Soup.

The Clock struck 2200 hours. The round had begun for the props, giving them time to hide. Soup quickly ran to her spot behind two crates; Bench took notes and hid in an incredibly obvious spot out in the open, hoping to taunt the props. Soup quickly noticed that Bench wasn't moving. "Bench, you're going to get caught!" she cried, but to no avail.

Time left: 20 seconds.

Bench never moved, never talked. All Soup could see was a smirk on his face, one that made things very clear to her. He wasn't going to hide. He wasn't going to react to their arrival. He was breaking the rules!

Time left: 15 seconds.

The five hunters had gathered the youth for the hunt, as it would be proof of skill to the first to slay Soup, drinking until she was sucked dry, to never waste the spoils of a kill. Abraham had just finished polishing his Collector's Flamethrower and was fully prepared to slay her first.

Time left: 5 seconds.

Suddenly, the hunters heard what sounded like wood breaking in the distance combined with muffled screams.

"Let the games begin"

The hunters quickly ran to the center of the stage, hoping Bench would point them to Soup. Unfortunately, Bench was nothing more than ash, his body set ablaze by an unknown force. The hunters quickly assumed that, somehow, Soup was behind this. They quickly split up, hoping to find her before their time was up.

Time left: 2 minutes.

TzKet and Lewanda led a small party to the higher levels, believing that Soup would still be on the run. Down below, Presto and Pembroke were scanning the lower levels with a party of their own. Abraham stood speechless; his plan had absolutely failed and his favorite target was nowhere to be found. He hunted for her alone, hoping to corner her and avenge Bench.

Time left: 90 seconds.

Presto and Pembroke had finished sweeping the first floor when they heard a distant creaking from above, followed by the terrorized screams of TzKet and Lewanda. The two above fell quickly to the first floor, the gas canisters of their Flamethrowers cracking and rapidly pouring out onto the hunters. The young hunters quickly revealed keyboards--words of dismay were scrolling through the screen, including the phrase "!report". Abraham took notice, but was preoccupied with the hunt to care. He located a prop posing as an exhaust pipe and watched it burn alive, assuming it to be Soup incognito. His laughter filled the stage with sheer horror while, just in the other room, the stage was also being filled with fire.

Time left: 60 seconds.

Abraham had remembered the rest of his team too little, too late; there remained nothing of them left. The entire tower was being burned from the ground up, the smell of gas choking Abraham, forcing him to evacuate. "This was her plan. She'd be the last prop alive and she'd use that as a means to kill us all...nothing I'm not used to, already!"

Outside, Abraham was scanning the area, hoping to find the prop that killed his entire team, including the Younglings, skipping the Control Point in order to save time. He noticed a can on a higher platform. At first, he thought nothing of it, but a double take quickly changed that; its assets did not match the rest of the stage at all...

"It's over, Abraham! I have the high ground!"

Time left: 30 seconds.

Abraham's anger coursed through him, causing a flaming aura around him as he glared at Soup for what she had done. "You underestimate my power!"

"Don't do it, Abraham..."

Time left: 10 seconds (seriously, there was a lot of starring in Obi-Wan vs Anakin; go rewatch that scene).

In an act of desperation, Abraham held his trigger and started flying towards the platform. At long last, his goal would be accomplished. Finally, he would have his revenge. When he finally DID reach the top, he could do nothing but fall back down, his limbs flailing, his body plummeting into the flames below. In his haste, he had not checked his HP and used the last of his life just to make it without care.

"Victory"

She had finally done it. Her enemies were defeated, her own revenge sweet. Content with this, she left down from the platform to the control point; the tower to her back, she started walking away when the flames suddenly became brighter, fully engulfing the tower. In an act of absolute black magic, the flames took the shape of a Pyro sitting on a throne.

"Your behavior and skill were proven on the field today. Perhaps you'd like to hear my offer..."

End Chapter.

Currently writing Chapter 2
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Re: A Terrible Fanfiction Chapter 1: Soup

Post by fishermatt3552 »

The fuck?
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

Why
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

Varple wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:43 pmWhy
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

tl;dr
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

Brb gotta bleach my eyes.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
Rigby!

Post by Rigby! »

White Sedan wrote:tl;dr
Uhh, people are playing on prophunt trying to kill soup, and soup kills everyone. I guess
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
Soup
Veteran

Post by Soup »

0_O
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

There's one thing you got right and its the topic name, I've never been into fanfic nor have I ever actually read one from start to finish, and this definitely isn't going to change my mind when it comes to them, sorry man but poor effort
ImageImageImage
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Post this shit on your tumblr page, not our forums. Locking.