Copypasta Thread

|inspector_spy|

Copypasta Thread

Post by |inspector_spy| »

Post all your best copypastas here guys, if you don't know what a copypasta is please just don't post
|inspector_spy|

Re: Copypasta Thread

You'd actually have to have a high IQ and be emotional strong to have a body pillow, because not only does it require a high IQ to bring a body pillow a live in your imagination, it also requires a lot of mental and psychological stamina to maintain a happy body pillow since they do require a lot of work to have around and especially if you are storing them in the bed. Furthermore, people who are attached to bodypillows have a high tendency to be multilingual and know complex words like kawaii, watashi and sugoi, which definitely shouldn't be underestimated because their meanings are very subtle so they require an immense amount of intelligence to fully understand and an even higher IQ to use in the everyday life. With this said it is only logical to pay a lot of respect and admire those who keep bodypillows in their room of their mom's basement, everything else would be undeniable irrational and absolutely moronic.
Sheep

Post by Sheep »

You stupid fucking moron!!! You uninformed freaks like to leak out of the woodwork like a prissy, gay terminator 2 antagonist whenever you have some borderline retarded opinion. Plenty of women died in combat. Primarily German and Russian women. Neither the british or americans were employing fucking women as front line soldiers, as there was no shortage of FUCKING MANPOWER YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL.

From Wikipedia on the matter:

During World War II, approximately 400,000 U.S. women served with the armed forces and more than 460 — some sources say the figure is closer to 543 — lost their lives as a result of the war, including 16 from enemy fire. However, the U.S. decided not to use women in combat because public opinion would not tolerate it.
Banners/Logos are for the weak...
NerfPlayeR135

Post by NerfPlayeR135 »

Here's a classic:
Spoiler
What the f*ck did you just f*cking say about me, you little b*tch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *ss off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godd*mn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*cking dead, kiddo.
Long-time Disc-FF veteran and jack-of-all-trades TF2 player.

Disc-FF Stats:
Spoiler
Deathrun: No longer exists...

Freak Fortress #1:
|inspector_spy|

This thread died faster than idle #2 after Sharky and Fire made the new map
Last edited by |inspector_spy| on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
kookie

Post by kookie »

This thread would have had to have been alive for it to die, don't kid yourself friend.
Last edited by kookie on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
|inspector_spy|

truth