Owner Application Doctor Plague

Doctor Plague
Veteran

Owner Application Doctor Plague

Post by Doctor Plague »

In-Game name(s): Doctor Plague | Doctor Lauren

I am applying for Owner of Disc-FF

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:52471383 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065208494

Admins/Owners who have referred me: sambawarkiddo | Hopefully Fire and Spicy

I would make a good Owner because I have the heart and ambition to fill the position. I have the experience of an administrator across many fields: Minecraft, TF2, Church Children Ministry (Which has helped me handle the wild creatures that would lay waste upon the land if I wasn’t there to slap them with a newspaper). I am a master of Sandals, Cargo Shorts, being taller than my peers, and math. I am the first being to question and solve the difference between Fetish and Kink. I also possess numerous additional unspoken qualifications that shan’t be spoken of, due to their unspoken nature.

Other things I should mention are I am NOT a registered sex offender and I have NOT done anything illegal near Rosegraden Elementary School between the hours of 2 A.M. and 4 A.M for the last 3 years, I HAVE NOT. From a survey taken by a collection of colleagues, I am stated to have “magical hands” and ability to “enchant” the muscles within the backs, necks, hands, and feet of those who have experienced my fingers. On a completely legal note: my collection of collarbone photos are limited to two people and I have crippling doubts I will complete my goal of at least five.
Last edited by Doctor Plague on Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Re: Owner Application Doctor Plague

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

? wut

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Weird flex, but okay.

Someone better not apply for the Mitch role.
Polar Bear Facts
Veteran

Post by Polar Bear Facts »

Mitch wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:58 am Someone better not apply for the Mitch role.

kookie

Post by kookie »

You didn't mention if you're able to remember fellow admins or not. Feels like we should know if what we're dealing with is the real deal or a fraud...
SnortCobain

Post by SnortCobain »

"attention whore-
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter."
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

SnortCobain wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:34 am "attention whore-
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter."
Forum posts are made to get attention and have people respond with their thoughts on the topic. 8/10 for this threads originality.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
JAUNTY

Post by JAUNTY »

I APPROVE
Last edited by JAUNTY on Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sheep

Post by Sheep »

good thread +1
Banners/Logos are for the weak...
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Under review.
ImageImage