The new Iphone

Nallout

The new Iphone

Post by Nallout »

Last edited by Nallout on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Phantom
Veteran

Re: The new Iphone

Post by Phantom »

YO I WANT THAT SHIT! Gonna get that 5c in salmon color mhmmmmmmmm.
Last edited by Phantom on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Hahaha :lol: ohh love it!
Last edited by SaxAlot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

~SaxAlot~
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Throw away to old iPhone and wait for this phone!
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

I'd rather not have a lego phone. That whole thing seems like some sorta market scheme. You buy the phone and you're forced to buy expensive upgrades to it whenever one part gets outdated, all those little components are gonna add up yo. Also this is all just an idea so far no major phone companies are picking this up.

EDIT: Looking at this thing again it seems kinda fucking impossible too. You just plug in all these different components to a board with all the same plugs? Maybe I don't know much about how it works or the technology behind it, but that just seems too good to be true.
Last edited by Phantom on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Phantom wrote:I'd rather not have a lego phone. That whole thing seems like some sorta market scheme. You buy the phone and you're forced to buy expensive upgrades to it whenever one part gets outdated, all those little components are gonna add up yo. Also this is all just an idea so far no major phone companies are picking this up.

EDIT: Looking at this thing again it seems kinda fucking impossible too. You just plug in all these different components to a board with all the same plugs? Maybe I don't know much about how it works or the technology behind it, but that just seems too good to be true.
Haha it is. Or isn't it? Look, this is a future phone. It even might be that it will work on the board, without that it has to be on that spot. Also, about the parts: That is just a opinion. I would love to create my own phone with my own options. I think it will be a great thing, and we will throw away less phones with working stuff in it. I certainly would consider to buy it! (If it was not that expensive.)
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Phantom wrote:You just plug in all these different components to a board with all the same plugs? Maybe I don't know much about how it works or the technology behind it, but that just seems too good to be true.
Seems like a fine concept to me? Ever heard of USB? Universal Serial Bus? One set of input-output plugs designed to try and let anything connect and work with the connection (things that require a lot of power may need a separate power source).

It'll take some time to redesign the parts to work around these plugs, yes, but I wouldn't say it's impossible.

Honestly I'd worry more about overheating with the battery and or CPU block.
Last edited by soulharvester on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Carry a shitty phone, but an effective weapon in your pocket instead.
Spoiler
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

SpicyCandy wrote:Carry a shitty phone, but an effective weapon in your pocket instead.
Spoiler
I electrocuted myself when I was younger with one of these and nearly died. I can confirm its alternate use as a weapon.
Last edited by Phantom on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Phantom wrote:
SpicyCandy wrote:Carry a shitty phone, but an effective weapon in your pocket instead.
Spoiler
I electrocuted myself when I was younger with one of these and nearly died. I can confirm its alternate use as a weapon.
You nearly died? Jesus Christ dude what happened. Did you pry open the phone or...?
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.