Funny videos posts

User avatar
Neko
Veteran
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby Neko » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:21 pm

Last edited by Neko on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Neko
Veteran
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby Neko » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:07 am

Last edited by Neko on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Satan
Veteran
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby Satan » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Spoiler
Last edited by Satan on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rip mg

User avatar
Abraham
Veteran
Posts: 1725
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm
Location: Cold and dark hole others refer to as Finland

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby Abraham » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Just got done watching Sausage Party with my bestfriend, I have never seen anything more sick, twisted nor hilarious shit in my entire life. This shit is so fucking good.
Last edited by Abraham on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Haku*
Veteran
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: Magical land of ''A fuckton of ping''

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby Haku* » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Abraham wrote:Just got done watching Sausage Party with my bestfriend, I have never seen anything more sick, twisted nor hilarious shit in my entire life. This shit is so fucking good.
Last edited by Haku* on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
Clicking the image above brings you to my profile. Technology, right?
Have a great day!

User avatar
Abraham
Veteran
Posts: 1725
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm
Location: Cold and dark hole others refer to as Finland

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby Abraham » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:38 am

Throwback to my favorite moment on prophunt, ever, by far. Pizza in one hand, mouse in the other, after a bottle of absinthe. Samba, get fucked.
Last edited by Abraham on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
sambawarkiddo
Server Admin
Posts: 1808
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:27 pm
Location: Clock Town

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby sambawarkiddo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:59 am

Abraham wrote:Throwback to my favorite moment on prophunt, ever, by far. Pizza in one hand, mouse in the other, after a bottle of absinthe. Samba, get fucked.
smd
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Fire wrote:You're a admin?

User avatar
Haku*
Veteran
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: Magical land of ''A fuckton of ping''

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby Haku* » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Spoiler
Probably the only ''well made'' meme edit I've ever seen.
Last edited by Haku* on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
Clicking the image above brings you to my profile. Technology, right?
Have a great day!

User avatar
sambawarkiddo
Server Admin
Posts: 1808
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:27 pm
Location: Clock Town

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby sambawarkiddo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Haku* wrote:
Spoiler
Probably the only ''well made'' meme edit I've ever seen.
I'm glad it had a Bastion trigger warning
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Fire wrote:You're a admin?

User avatar
JackieDrawsCx
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:39 am

Re: Funny videos posts

Postby JackieDrawsCx » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:47 am

Haku* wrote:
Abraham wrote:Just got done watching Sausage Party with my bestfriend, I have never seen anything more sick, twisted nor hilarious shit in my entire life. This shit is so fucking good.
I am with you on this one. I have never seen Sausage Party and idk if I want to anymore. lol
Last edited by JackieDrawsCx on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Also known as ☆♥Moshi Moshi♥☆


Return to “Comedy Central”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest