Your Weirdest/Craziest Dreams

BigNastyTeddyBear

Re: Your Weirdest/Craziest Dreams

Post by BigNastyTeddyBear »

Char|zard wrote:
BigNastyTeddyBear wrote:Can't say on the forums because some of you don't know how crazy I really am and it would also probably get me banned forever. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're not that wierd. :P
If only you knew
Last edited by BigNastyTeddyBear on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm @Best because I am da best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) k
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

The most recent weird dream I had was a couple nights ago. So I was at a big shopping mall with my grandma and I could turn into a bald eagle and i was flying allover. I would turn back into human form and go into the shops with my grandma and almost every store we went into there was this little boy who would pee his pants and get pee all over. The last stop at the mall we were at a store that was like a mix between Gap and eddie bauer. The little kid, his mom, and his brother were there and I was thinking "oh crap the boy is gonna pee again". The little boy grabbed the table with his arms and started peeing his pants and it got all over the table and the floor. I remember the workers having to clean it up and the little boy getting in trouble with his mom. The weird part is that my grandma is dead and so it felt nice to talk to her again even tho it's all a figment of my imagination and a combination of memories I have of her, it still feels nice. After that whole ordeal my grandma and I went and got cookies in my dream.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Ibuix

Post by Ibuix »

Weirdest dream I've had lately was me touring open homes to move to a new house, and being followed by gunmen who would chase me into each house and I would enact different scenarios each time. To quote My Chemical Romance, I was just "another cog in the murder machine*. So that happened. Also space jizz from asteroids.
Screw the rules, I have money.
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

BigNastyTeddyBear wrote:
Char|zard wrote:
BigNastyTeddyBear wrote:Can't say on the forums because some of you don't know how crazy I really am and it would also probably get me banned forever. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're not that wierd. :P
If only you knew
Even though if I knew, I wouldn't call you wierd. ;)
Last edited by Charizard on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banshee

Post by Banshee »

I just had a dream where I was explaining to Moneykidking on steam the difference between an HTTP post and put request since he asked me.

This is what happens when I read steam api documentation late at night when I'm tired.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

So.. Ever since I sleep in a bunk (above one), I have wooden planks at all sides of the bed with a stairs attached to it.

As for my dream:
I woke up. It was dark, but I saw my body just laying there. It had no content. It was.. useless, you could say. I then began to walk around, to see how big the room was. After a while I found a door, still seeing my body laying there, but it was decently far away. I was scared, curious and excited. All at the same time. Slowly walking to the door by now, just like in movies. It's not like it will help you, but it gives that drama effect. I love that. I run the last 5 meters to the door and open it quickly. It's black. Another black, dark room. I looked behind me, still seeing my body over there. But what is that white spot doing over there? He's really interested in my body. I giggled. I shocked. HE'S REALLY INTERESTED IN MY BODY! I ran back, as fast as I could. I ran, and ran. A door opened at the left. Was there a door? I don't remember seeing that door. I nearly reach the door, and then. Then I see how close that ghost is to my body, but how close another ghost is (right in front of my face) looking fairly angry at me. He took my arm and tried to take me inside. Damn, he is strong. I'm trying to get away, but then he tackles me. I fall on the floor. I have pain and the (near) ghost tries to pull me into this blue room. I try to stop it, but I can't. I now see that the ghost is in my body with one hand! BUT THAT IS MY BODY! GET AWAY FROM THERE, YOU... I can't remember any scolting word. I got dragged into the blue room and then I *BOOM*

I slammed my face to the wooden plank and got awake. I was scared for the first 10 minutes, then fell asleep again.

Damnit. That was so weird and creepy. I should have never watched the "incidious" movies. >.>
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Dubstab wrote:So.. Ever since I sleep in a bunk (above one), I have wooden planks at all sides of the bed with a stairs attached to it.

As for my dream:
I woke up. It was dark, but I saw my body just laying there. It had no content. It was.. useless, you could say. I then began to walk around, to see how big the room was. After a while I found a door, still seeing my body laying there, but it was decently far away. I was scared, curious and excited. All at the same time. Slowly walking to the door by now, just like in movies. It's not like it will help you, but it gives that drama effect. I love that. I run the last 5 meters to the door and open it quickly. It's black. Another black, dark room. I looked behind me, still seeing my body over there. But what is that white spot doing over there? He's really interested in my body. I giggled. I shocked. HE'S REALLY INTERESTED IN MY BODY! I ran back, as fast as I could. I ran, and ran. A door opened at the left. Was there a door? I don't remember seeing that door. I nearly reach the door, and then. Then I see how close that ghost is to my body, but how close another ghost is (right in front of my face) looking fairly angry at me. He took my arm and tried to take me inside. Damn, he is strong. I'm trying to get away, but then he tackles me. I fall on the floor. I have pain and the (near) ghost tries to pull me into this blue room. I try to stop it, but I can't. I now see that the ghost is in my body with one hand! BUT THAT IS MY BODY! GET AWAY FROM THERE, YOU... I can't remember any scolting word. I got dragged into the blue room and then I *BOOM*

I slammed my face to the wooden plank and got awake. I was scared for the first 10 minutes, then fell asleep again.

Damnit. That was so weird and creepy. I should have never watched the "incidious" movies. >.>
Was the ghost Satan? I think it was. Yeah, I had some previous dreams with some sexuality that I would rather not explain. All of them were thought to be Satan.
Last edited by Charizard on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
iSH

Post by iSH »

I had a dream that I woke up in bed with Sedan.
Of course i was sad when I woke up irl cuz he wasn't there :(
White Sedan wrote:iSH has a better chance of getting laid then getting admin.
McKon
Veteran
Location: The Netherlands, North-Brabant, Dongen, Oranjeplein 53

Post by McKon »

Will at first I'm a lucid dreamer and my dreams start always the same with white everywhere. Everything is white and I can do what I want.
From there I just do whatever I want to do. Want to fly, go fly about. Want to be a mage, be a mage!

You wouldn't say but it gets rather dull after a while :l
-McKon
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

I have pretty vivid dreams at least a few times a week. Sometimes I completely forget what I dream and other times it's stuck in my head. I also have a LOT of reoccurring dreams that I'm not really sure what they mean.

Reoccurring dreams:

1. I find myself walking to Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ, which is almost an hour away from me which would be pretty weird to walk to. I always imagine a path between a long row of houses that I go down, I end up in the water park somehow and then I go into this HUGE mall that seems like it's never ending. It's really weird, I end up waking up without anything really happening other than that.

2. I imagine myself at my aunts house falling off her staircase into the living room. I don't know how I got there, I think I ALWAYS imagine it being at a Christmas party and I never hit the ground. I just end up waking up eventually.

3. I used to have a lot of dreams that involved driving a car, having a screen next to my right and seeing my mom yelling at me to go home or something. I also dreamed about being chased a lot, especially by bees for some reason. Weird.

Anyway, the last weird dream I had was me in a college dorm with a lot of roommates. The boys across the hall had a huge problem with us living there for some reason, especially me. One day they decided to ambush us and attack me and throw me against the wall and they messed with my computer. After they left, I looked at my computer and saw these desk top icons with their pictures on it. I had another friend there that was one of the "good guys" that all the girls got along with, he didn't like the asshole guys so he helped us out a lot with getting them off our backs. Anyway, he was like OMG THEY INSTALLED SOMETHING WITH YOUR CAM THAT THEY CAN ALL ACCESS IT WHENEVER THEY WANT! So he showed me this really confusing way to get it off my computer. Then, I went to take a shower and soon after the guys barge in AGAIN and try to KILL EVERYONE. They got to me to kill me and that's when I woke up. I remember thinking in my dream that I wanted to go back home and never return to York again (the last college I attended). It was really weird.