Just some relatable jokes

Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Just some relatable jokes

Post by Dongle »

Akum wrote:
White Sedan wrote:
Akum wrote:
White Sedan wrote:Maybe you should wait for your appeal to be reviewed before you start complaining about it in comedy central.
it has been reviewed and my silence stays
SpicyCandy wrote:Locking until I can finish reviewing this. Please do not spam posts.
Can you point out where it says the silence will stay?
Its on a different thread, I submitted an appeal, they disregarded my explainations, denied my accusations and said my silence will stay and then locked the thread
Please be patient. Spamming on our forums is highly looked down upon and doesn't make you look any better. As the others have said, let Spicy review the appeal. Until then, you'll have to deal with it or find a new server.
Last edited by Dongle on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Akum

Post by Akum »

Dongle wrote:
Akum wrote:
White Sedan wrote:
Akum wrote:
White Sedan wrote:Maybe you should wait for your appeal to be reviewed before you start complaining about it in comedy central.
it has been reviewed and my silence stays
SpicyCandy wrote:Locking until I can finish reviewing this. Please do not spam posts.
Can you point out where it says the silence will stay?
Its on a different thread, I submitted an appeal, they disregarded my explainations, denied my accusations and said my silence will stay and then locked the thread
Please be patient. Spamming on our forums is highly looked down upon and doesn't make you look any better. As the others have said, let Spicy review the appeal. Until then, you'll have to deal with it or find a new server.
I am not spamming the thread...but ok
Last edited by Akum on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

You JUST were. You spammed the living hell out of your appeal thread.
Requesting Lock
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

LOCK THIS THREAD, DO NOT REPLY FURTHER.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?