The awkward thread

Ace

Re: The awkward thread

Post by Ace »

I was once at a smash Tourney and I was in the background of the stream camera, but i didn't know that I was. I drank like 3 or 4 bottles of water before I arrived and threw up on stream. Worst day of my life ;-;
Red

Post by Red »

I attempted to jump over a tennis net and ended up with a concussion and a fractured skull.
I eat ass.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

Just yesterday was taking a shit in a ports potty and forgot to put the door lock in place and had a guy open the door only to find me already there, pants around my ankles.

Just before I left to the desert in April, me and my girlfriend were having special alone time ;^) and was walked in on by my drunk roommate. When I start telling him to get the fuck out (I had warned him beforehandand and locked the door) he says, "Oh shit man, my bad." and then continues to look around for my multitool before leaving. Thank God I was able to cover up my girlfriend.

There's probably more but I can't remember at the moment.
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Angel Ambrosius wrote:
Just before I left to the desert in May, me and my girlfriend were having special alone time ;^)
Do you film it ;^)
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

A minor fuck up that happened earlier today. My friend was waiting for me outside my house, spamming me with texts saying why the fuck am I taking so long.. Well I was sitting down on the toilet, taking a shit, so I thought id just send him a picture with a fucked up face and that would explain it all. I accidentally sent it to my mom and didnt even realize it untill she replied hours later saying "This is a whole new side of my son that I havent seen before, but I still dont think I need to see this side again"
ImageImageImage
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

sambawarkiddo wrote:
Angel Ambrosius wrote:
Just before I left to the desert in May, me and my girlfriend were having special alone time ;^)
Do you film it ;^)
Nop. Mine and her eyes only. ;o
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Angel Ambrosius wrote:
sambawarkiddo wrote:
Angel Ambrosius wrote:
Do you film it ;^)
Nop. Mine and her eyes only. ;o
;^(
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

My internet shat out during my orientation with Spicy. Whoops.
This is goodbye.
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

sambawarkiddo wrote:
Angel Ambrosius wrote:
Do you film it ;^)
Last edited by Anomaly on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
JAGamer

Post by JAGamer »

Once when I was younger, 7 or 8 maybe. I was playing with a jump rope in my driveway after school. Thing is, I live on a busy street, so there are always cars passing by (which made this situation 100x worse). Long story short: my pants fell down just as my school bus with many of my peers came back around. I still haven't heard the end of it.
Last edited by JAGamer on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.