LOLWORKED - using auto lock on program.

Jexkid

LOLWORKED - using auto lock on program.

Post by Jexkid »

Server where offense took place:216.52.148.65:27015

Name of player (SteamID if you have it):LOLWORKED (in the proof ss #1)

Explain what happend:
He used basic aim, I think it's auto lock on(head).
Proof:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Players/Admins who also saw offense:
Donner (The Reindeer)
Time and Date of offense:6th of December 2011
Last edited by Jexkid on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: LOLWORKED - using auto lock on program.

Post by Fire »

I have a anti hacking script that is pretty good at detecting if someone if hacking. It wont ban anyone but it keeps a detailed log of anyone who might set it off. I searched for his steam and nothing came up. Either he is just good or he didn't do it enough to set off my anti cheat.
Last edited by Fire on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

Usually there are 3 things too look for in a hacker

#1 if they have a steam account above 40 million and they are GOOD as fuck, and look shady, its a pretty big red light that they may be hacking
Accounts over 40 million are fairly new accounts and most people will buy one just to try hacks or something

#2 If their mouse shakes every time they shoot some1, (now there are two different types of "Shakes", There are people who shoot by "Flicking" at someone and it may look like hacks but its a flick shot, usually flick shots are shot in one fast motion to the left or the right. Then there is the hack shaking, where the way they shoot isnt towards one direction, but goes left and right and even up and down RAPIDLY near the persons head, so watch for those two things)

#3 walling, a EASY way to tell if some1 is walling is their pointer,
Most wallers will get near a wall and look a little down, reason being is so their weapon is out of the way and they can see better (my analogy) what to look for is, if some1 is running towards that person, and they sort of react even though they havent seen them, some reactions are, plain old moving their cursor up and preaiming. NOW BE CAREFUL, headphone users do the same, only difference is they will start to aim up when the person is CLOSE to them, i know from experience, so look for people who pre aim at targets that are not close enough to be heard

and thats it

i saw his steam id, he's not even a 20 mill yet, i dont think he would try and wall to fuck his account up, and as fire said, he hasnt shown up in the logs

;) ;)
Last edited by Fatty on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Donner

Post by Donner »

I was there for this, ever kill with any fire arm was a headshot.
Last edited by Donner on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

Paradox, come to Iceworld at 2 am while i do HEADSHOT practice with my members, all of my awp shots are headshots and i do it constant,

im not defending him, but there are people who try to only hit heads, like i said again im not defending
Last edited by Fatty on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Donner

Post by Donner »

Fatty wrote:Paradox, come to Iceworld at 2 am while i do HEADSHOT practice with my members, all of my awp shots are headshots and i do it constant,

im not defending him, but there are people who try to only hit heads, like i said again im not defending
Alright, ill pay you a visit.
Last edited by Donner on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Your proof is a screenshot that says he killed two people, definitely not sufficient.
Last edited by soulharvester on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Donner

Post by Donner »

The auto lock on isn't detectable by any script means btw.