IceWorld

Kelly

IceWorld

Post by Kelly »

I was banned from iceworld last night. i joined with Kp and some guy was being a total dick so in return me and Kp were being dicks back and apparently he was an admin and decided to ban me for admin abuse even though he caused this whole thing by being a prick. i dont really know how this thing works or what im supposed to write ive never been banned before and i really like the iceworld server just if someones going to give me shit about me being a girl or any other reason im obviously not just going to sit there and take it.
Last edited by Kelly on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: IceWorld

Post by Fire »

I unbanned you for now and will look into this later.
Last edited by Fire on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

I know post is locked fire and all but i will reply so that kelly aka sillybanana knows where ICEWORLD server rules are coming from.

First off let me start off by saying kelly is a prick, and when shes with her buddy and joins iceworld shes becomes a much bigger dick. After listening and watching her for a while i came to the conclusion she tries to be the cool one who wants attention in the servers just because she has a vagina, which will not work in iceworld. No one person is cooler then the other and being a super dick wont help. I was one of those people you tried that shit on and i stayed quiet to see what kind of person you are. Me personally i was going to ban you on the spot that night, i hate smart asses and i especially hate smart asses who act the victim after being a dick. you are that exact type of person and no matter what you say you are wrong in my eyes for i have witnessed your shit. You were banned by Blackknight permanently and after talking he said he didn't mean it to permanently ban you but misc clicked the time, but that's besides the point, Black kicked you as a warning and you came back and continued your disrespectful rants.

As a final warning and everyone should know by now that i am very against immature people and especially disrespectful ones. Your welcome in iceworld.. barely, but if i see that shit happening again, i wont stand for it and will ban you myself. That night you were being a prick to me i was lenient on the fact that you were known in server but take this as my last warning.

and fire if you have questions about this please contact me on steam and ill explain further.
Last edited by Fatty on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scottish
Veteran

Post by Scottish »

And people always wonder why Im such a dick to her in the first place.

"Oh Death... No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul."