Dispute my Ban? :c

Mordecai

Dispute my Ban? :c

Post by Mordecai »

Server in Question: JailBreak 216.52.148.65:27015

I was recently banned from the Jailbreak server while i was letting someone else play on my account,

I understand that i'm responsible for their actions, but i do not know why i was banned, nor for what length of time.

If the ban was not permanent, i'll just wait it out, but if it is, i would like it to be disputed :s

I'm very sorry for what ever took place in the server to cause this to happen. :c

Steam Profile Name: ⇝Mοᴙᴅᴇᴄᴀi⇝
Last edited by Mordecai on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Re: Dispute my Ban? :c

Post by soulharvester »

Steam ID?
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mordecai

Post by Mordecai »

soulharvester wrote:Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:6020686
Last edited by Mordecai on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Unless I did my math wrong your ban is set to expire in 213,044 weeks...

Silly ban times fire.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Yea well your lucky people in my server like you. Whoever was using your account mass freekilled a bunch of people while I was giving commands. Not the smartest thing to do. I have unbanned you. If this happens again it will be perm and I will not remove any punishments. As well, if you ever consider applying for admin we do not allow admins to share accounts. I would consider changing your password asap to help avoid these type of issues.
Last edited by Fire on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Mordecai

Post by Mordecai »

Fire wrote:Yea well your lucky people in my server like you. Whoever was using your account mass freekilled a bunch of people while I was giving commands. Not the smartest thing to do. I have unbanned you. If this happens again it will be perm and I will not remove any punishments. As well, if you ever consider applying for admin we do not allow admins to share accounts. I would consider changing your password asap to help avoid these type of issues.
It won't happen again, See it was actually my eight year old nephew,I usually make sure he doesn't play in JB servers, especially FF when he plays around on it, but i wasn't watching him, So yeah :X.
My most sincere apologies for what happened x:
Last edited by Mordecai on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.