Cockalypse - unban me

linuxdicks

Re: Cockalypse - unban me

Post by linuxdicks »

Sleezypro wrote:
linuxdicks wrote:
Sleezypro wrote:Its our problem for wrongly banning, sure but it's his problem to get unbanned, by providing the info we need to unban him.
It's thinking like this that is the reason our society is so fucking shitty and why simple processes are incredibly difficult and annoying, such as proving innocence in the court of law.

You voted for Buchanan and it wasn't an accident.
Nah, it's fuckers like you that don't know how to get their word around correctly. Nobody wants to help a worthless bitch if they're going to be disrespectful and proving unhelpful criticism. Smd
Get their word around correctly? You don't even know what you are saying, you are just mad because I used words you don't understand and know how to navigate the English language without sounding like an inbred simpleton like yourself.

You are talking shit instead of actually replying to any of the good, valid points I have made. You do realize that is exactly what politicians do? Instead of replying to a factual statement they use rhetoric and talk shit, just like you have instead of making a logical rebuttal with information backing up your counter-argument (i.e. God vs Evolution debate). You have given no clear reason to why I should be banned, have been banned, or why my ban should be maintained -- all you have done is talked shit like an immature 12 year old with a very small vocabulary.
Last edited by linuxdicks on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

linuxdicks wrote:all you have done is talked shit like an immature 12 year old with a very small vocabulary.
All I've done was talk shit, ok... lol
I'm also not saying you should be banned, you're just making it harder to get unbanned.
You don't even know what you're talking/argueing about.
Lopado­­temacho­­selacho­­galeo­­kranio­­leipsano­­drim­­hypo­­trimmato­­silphio­­parao­­melito­­katakechy­­meno­­kichl­­epi­­kossypho­­phatto­­perister­­alektryon­­opte­­kephallio­­kigklo­­peleio­­lagoio­­siraio­­baphe­­tragano­­pterygon big words bitch, I'm the smartest man alive... <- your new arguement.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Reply with whatever creative logic pops into ur mind this time, This is my last reply.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
linuxdicks

Post by linuxdicks »

Lol that was a pretty pathetic comeback. You must embarrass yourself and your family a lot.

Ban me for being an asshole if you guys really feel the need, but lift the hack ban, no proof. I don't think any of you understand the point I'm trying to make.

Ban for the appropriate reason, not because you feel foolish because you ended up being wrong about me cheating.
Last edited by linuxdicks on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
asdfasdf

Post by asdfasdf »

You are probably going to have to wait for the admin who banned you to comment on the thread with his demo, if he even got one. If not, you will probably be unbanned
Last edited by asdfasdf on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Took me a while to respond to this because I just didn't like the rudeness. Also, I have been very busy with other things I just haven't have time to check all the bans and forums posts. Anyway, there is no proof you were hacking so I have removed your ban.
ImageImage