"revenge killing" kay.

TechieGee
Veteran

Re: "revenge killing" kay.

Post by TechieGee »

pizzaman408 wrote:
Apathy wrote:Nigga do you ever NOT complain? It was ONE freekill, he got away, get over it. If he does it again were obviously gonna whoop his ass. But you need to stop postin like this yo own blog or something, damn.

your saying i should let freekilling slide? Let it go? The server would be chaos. And speak english i dont understand your ghetto slang. =3
He speaks and types English more fluently than you, you fucking twat.
Last edited by TechieGee on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Just do what most players dont....DEMO IT!
EDIT: Dont say you cant not enough time or some bull crap, I see players who demo the whole time they in the server left, right and centre
Last edited by Candyman on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Apathy
Veteran

Post by Apathy »

pizzaman408 wrote:
Apathy wrote:Nigga do you ever NOT complain? It was ONE freekill, he got away, get over it. If he does it again were obviously gonna whoop his ass. But you need to stop postin like this yo own blog or something, damn.

your saying i should let freekilling slide? Let it go? The server would be chaos. And speak english i dont understand your ghetto slang. =3
Sorry sir for the lack of proper grammar. What I meant was do not report a faulty quietus. However, if this process happens frequently, that is when you shall advocate this. And do what my good coadjuctor Candyman said, record a demo so we can act without debating here.

Hopefully I put this in your "White" english so it was completely understandable.
Last edited by Apathy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Apathy wrote:
pizzaman408 wrote:

Sorry sir for the lack of proper grammar. What I meant was do not report a faulty quietus. However, if this process happens frequently, that is when you shall advocate this. And do what my good coadjuctor Candyman said, record a demo so we can act without debating here.

Hopefully I put this in your "White" english so it was completely understandable.
You're simply fantastic, Apathy. Fucking fantastic.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com